Search results for query: *

• Users: Hexadood
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hexadood

Weapons & Equip Crystalline Biome? (Including armor, tool, and weapon sets)

So I've been on an eon-long hiatus from this place, but I've thought up some crazy stuff for the community to enjoy after being gone so long. *inhale* Crystal Biome. You heard me. Crystal Biome. The biome can span through the underground, but entrances to the biome sprout up from the ground. You...
  2. Hexadood

Pixel Art Terra-Mech Weapon Sprites (W.I.P)

It's not all done, but I decided to do a little work of my own on the mod myself. Mythril Hand Cannon - A sleek, powerful mech revolver with immense stopping power! Cobalt Colt - Smooth, fast, and fancy mecha machine-pistol! Adamantite Annihilator - Shoulder Mounted Artillery, Locked and...
  3. Hexadood

Ask a Saint

I'll answer anything but what my real name is, where I live, how old I am, and things that aren't listed but under the same category. What I WILL answer is- Jokes Gaming stuff Hobby-related things Art stuff Memes Occasionally art requests Friendly questions about my gender And other...
  4. Hexadood

3DS Is 3DS really dead?

Please tell me I'm wrong. Please! I dedicated so much to it and finding out that it's been given up on would kill me!
  5. Hexadood

Terra-Mech Mod - New Mounts, Items, Weapons, and "Event"

"When a big gun can't cut it, get more gun." - Me This mod adds a new crafting "table", more along the lines of garage/mech studio. It can be upgraded without having to replace it, the upgrades give access to higher ranking machinery to add to your mech. -You can build the "table" out of 50...
  6. Hexadood

Dynamic Shooting Mod

It's pretty simple. Dynamic Shooting allows the player to shoot more fluidly and more realistic-ish. It also adds some new stuff, so yaaaaay! -The head tilts to where you're aiming. -You actually look down the scope when using the sniper rifle or synonymous accessories. -There is knockback. Not...
  7. Hexadood

Items Mech Armor, Tools, Weapons, Battle Mount, and Pet. Oh, And don't forget ENEMIES.

This is simply a judge thread on my ideas. No mercy on my mistakes.
Back
Top Bottom