Search results for query: *

1. Lord Zeoinx

Maps What happened to "Minilands" Map

So Im trying to find the Minilands map, it was a bunch of floating islands map, you start on a small island with a tree, some stone, and maybe a sign. It is based on the Minecraft idea of Skyblock, but it didnt have lava and water to make a generator, has the creator updated it for Journeys end...
  2. Lord Zeoinx

1.4 Storage / Display Rooms

Forest // Underground Rooms Desert // Corruption & Crimson
  3. Lord Zeoinx

Heaven's Sanctuary - Sky Manor

So after a few days of exploring and gearing back up to "Pre-Hardmode" gear, I decided it was time to to actually build a personal home for myself and my favorite NPC's I have at the moment. Taking inspiration from the Diablo II's "The Arcane Sanctuary" and Diablo III's "Heaven", along with...
  4. Lord Zeoinx

Map-Base Terraria Mini "CastleVania" Castle

So this is a ongoing WIP that started off as a Small "Fortress" built in a semi releastic style, but been watching Netflix's Castlevania to much lately, so I was inspired to build the floating Towers off the main Castle Hold, which then started leading me to the classic "Staircase to Dracula"...
  5. Lord Zeoinx

Mobile IOS

So, one of my viewers on my Twitch stream is constantly experiencing the golem alter not accpting batteries dispite him having at least 9 on him. Here is a video of his game from his Youtube Channel. Hope this can get resolved quickly. He spent 6 hours trying new worlds to get it to spawn...
  6. Lord Zeoinx

BUG? - Cant Post Pictures or Links to Images?

So I dont know why, but every time I tried linking, or even uploading an image to the forum it said "upload error" and the link didnt work either, i thought maybe it didnt show up in the preview, but that wasnt the case, any advice would be helpful Topic in question...
  7. Lord Zeoinx

My Summoner's Sky Forge

With the speed of the spread of corruption in hard mode, I decided to start a new world, one that I am generally building my town from "Living Wood" Tree village, giving me inspiration to keep the balance between Good and Evil, aka nice and GREEN. No Hollow and no Corruption (Or Crimson), and in...
  8. Lord Zeoinx

PC Fishing OP?

This isnt a topic to nerf fishing, or change its mechanics, especially since I enjoy its current implementation, but I started up a new world on my laptop for when Im at work during downtime, or when I wanna lay in bed and not take the game as seriously as I normally would with a full desktop...
  9. Lord Zeoinx

PC Corruption Tree Farm Help Needed

So I made this exact farm set up for desert and grassland biome's and it works fine..but yet the corruption trees refuse to grow. What am I doing wrong
  10. Lord Zeoinx

Game Mechanics Screenshot "Daytime" Effect

Would be nice to get day light effect option toggle for when making snapshots, hate having to wait till daytime to make one. when doing large builds. Another useful toggle would be "Full Light" effect, which would turn off ALL lighting effects and fog of war, so you could see clearly...
  11. Lord Zeoinx

Zeoinx's Mario 3 Airship Project

Well, my other topic seems to have been derailed by me deciding to just build randomly, and I with what Im currently working on I decided to give it it's own project topic. Im working on recreating all the Airships in Mario Bros 3, already completed the first 2. The Hammer Bros Treasure Ship...
  12. Lord Zeoinx

Shield World

Well Im attempting to design a biodome protection zone for when I join hardmode, but not quite sure if this will work well enough so I thought Id show off and see what other's think. This is just the forest one so far. I still plan on finishing the bottom layer of it.
Back
Top Bottom