Game Mechanics Screenshot "Daytime" Effect

Lord Zeoinx

Skeletron Prime
Would be nice to get day light effect option toggle for when making snapshots, hate having to wait till daytime to make one. when doing large builds.
Another useful toggle would be "Full Light" effect, which would turn off ALL lighting effects and fog of war, so you could see clearly everything, even if its surrounded by other blocks. Yea, i could see this being abused in some fashion, but it would prove invaluable to people who build structures and other things thicker then 2 blocks. Just Supersayiangodforming here folks.

It takes like 2 minutes to be daytime again, seems a bit pointless. Also I think people would exploit it for mining and stuff.

The night cycle only lasts 9 minutes which I feel is bearable considering how much time you probably put into your build alone, and if it was implemented I feel it's main use would be people abusing it since a majority of people don't go all out with builds, I just don't see the point they already went out of there way to include the feature in the first place then they have to find a way to make it unexploitable. No support.

Back
Top Bottom