Search results for query: *

1. o0Danny0o

Xbox One Lag/Slowness in specific location of world

Hi everyone i have a strange issue happening in my game. I've made 3 houses in a row, all the same and built using the same materials. Stone slab, planked wall, glass wall for windows, doors and wood wall and each house is the size. When i run through the houses as soon as i reach my middle...
  2. o0Danny0o

Console Add Sandstone Slab Wall

Wasn't exactly saying for Xbox One only, i was asking in general. It seems i must be doing something wrong on the forum as you're not the first to say something like this. Is there somewhere else i should be posting this? Let me know, thanks.
  3. o0Danny0o

Console Ability to add Truffle Worm & Crab to Terrarium

Don't act clever it doesn't suit you, i have learning difficulties not everyone is a "Pro" at spelling. Also sorry if i offended you by requesting the idea, i happen to play the game on the Xbox One so i posted the idea with the prefix "XBOX ONE". Stop getting over excited it was a simple...
  4. o0Danny0o

Sorry was you taking to me?
  5. o0Danny0o

Xbox One Merchant selling disco ball?

So am confused? Months ago before the last update for Xbox One, party girl was selling the disco ball but now the party girl no longer sells the disco ball but the Merchant sells it? (Normal merchant not travelling merchant) Is this intended? Danny
  6. o0Danny0o

Hey, would it be possible to allow players to place Truffle Worms and Crabs into a Terrarium? It would be really cool to keep them as a pet. I know the Truffle Worm can be caught in a net (Not sure about the crab) so i would presume allowing you to place a truffle worm into a Terrarium wouldn't...
  7. o0Danny0o

Xbox One Host/Client Chest Deleting Items

Hey there! I've noticed a bug when two people attempt to use the same chest. If the "Host" is currently in a chest and the "Client" attempts to open the same chest they can't (Obviously). However if the client is inside a chest the host is able to go inside a chest while the client is still...
  8. o0Danny0o

Console Add Sandstone Slab Wall

Please can you add Sandstone Slab Wall into Terraria for the Xbox One? It already as Sandstone Slab itself that can be crafted from the heavy workbench but not the wall to go with it. http://terraria.wiki.gg/Sandstone_Slab Thanks. Edit: Just noticed it's in the wrong forum section, should be...
  9. o0Danny0o

Xbox One Teleporters no longer working.

Your right! Looping wires not the problem "exactly". If you place a lever directly next to the teleporter then loop the wire around the lever it seems to then bug out. My guess is the wire looping is to close to the teleporter, if you have a single wire and lever close to the teleporter works...
  10. o0Danny0o

Xbox One Terra Blade not swinging (Other players)

Seems you can now auto swing the Terra Blade by holding down your RT button (Nice!), however the host can not see other players swinging their Terra Blade and other players can not see the host swinging theirs. You can see the Terra Blade swinging yourself though. When being viewed by another...
  11. o0Danny0o

Xbox One Crash to dashboard on joining games

I also get this issue but i do have something you can try! Close Terraria down, have your friend load their world then send you a "Dashboard" invite, accept the invite, this should then automatically launch Terraria, wait for the game to load, select your character you wish to use and hopefully...
  12. o0Danny0o

I don't use pressure plates on teleporters lol
  13. o0Danny0o

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Bugs are going to arise. As a game dev myself when i release bug fixed games bugs are found that i never saw when testing. Terraria is a big game even for its small file size not to mention they have to keep making alterations as this was a pc game to begin with. They will get there, this stuff...
  14. o0Danny0o

Figured it out! Might not be a bug after all. It would seem if you loop the wire on the switch or teleporter this issue occurs. I'm going to now presume that looping wires is of course going to send wire data back on itself to the other lever next to the other teleporter which acts like that...
  15. o0Danny0o

This is not a wiring issue. All the wire is there. I also tested this on a new created map, this is indeed a bug 150%.
  16. o0Danny0o

Since the latest update today teleporters no longer work. When you use a teleporter it makes the teleporter sound effect, screen dim and thats it. You remain on the same teleporter and go nowhere. I have cleared the Xbox Cache, created a new world to make sure its not a corrupt save and the...
  17. o0Danny0o

Xbox One No Sun Or Moon showing.

Seems there is a sun/moon sprite after all. However you need to zoom all the way out to see it.
  18. o0Danny0o

Console Firework Box

I have no idea if this is the right place to post the thread, if not sorry. Is it possible to put the Firework Box in the next Console Update? The party girl sells fireworks but there 1 time use only. The firework box would be great so i can link it with my roller-coaster. Surprised this is not...
  19. o0Danny0o

Just like Terraria looks just without a sun or moon sprite? I don't know how to take a screenshot on the Xbox One.
  20. o0Danny0o

There is no moon or sun showing in the game. When its day time there's no sun sprite, night no moon sprite, blood moon, eclipse no moon/sun shows at all. I can see stars, clouds and see it go from light to dark but no actual sun/moon sprite. Only just noticed it.
Back