Search results for query: *

1. mechtech

Secret World Seed FTW Seed - FTW Slime Rain

Good day, Playing FTW seed on legendary difficulty and slime rain, blue, purple and green slimes....................doesn't feel.............. Legendary. How about if it rains every slime in the game?? Slime rain of pain??
  2. mechtech

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Hmmm possible addition to FTW seed Your pickaxe modifier reduces as it gets used..........legendary ># blocks mined > superior >etc. normal > shoddy > etc.
  3. mechtech

Weapons & Equip Some tinkers I wish were in Terraria <3

Ahhh. Ya understood. I thought you meant the ones I listed.
  4. mechtech

Which item is too OP? I mean we have a stalkers quiver?
  5. mechtech

I thought about this very briefly after seeing chipys you tube and showing Red's tweets. I came up with...............perhaps 1. crossing a summoner accessory with putrid scent 2. crossing a mage accessory with putrid scent 3. hand of creation + putrid scent (pain when trying to build and...
  6. mechtech

The Casual Chillax Fishing Building Mining Seed Vanilla + Celebration + Drunk 1. Drunk default music 2. All ores 3. Center spawn 4. Celebration NPC spawns 5. Celebration good item spawn modifiers 6. Celebration or Vanilla bosses 7. Celebration world seed spawn (living trees, etc.) 8. Colors...
  7. mechtech

Nice Any FTW combo should have a BIG dungeon Biome spread…..hmmmm. Be cool if during winter the ice biome increase in size 100%. Lol
  8. mechtech

And in master mode every single little tiny bee killed summons full on queen bee :)
  9. mechtech

Wow this is awesome amazing news!!! After playing all of these on master I would have to say celebration and drunk are probably my favourites, followed by FTW, and vanilla, which gave me ptsd with live bombs falling everywhere:) "Know what else would be cool? If you could combine special World...
  10. mechtech

Other Two possible suggestions (64-bit & xlg map)

Apologies if any of these have been mentioned before. With ram becoming cheaper, perhaps compile Terraria in true 64-bit if possible? and With the extra memory, perhaps it would be possible to add an extra-large map? cheers
  11. mechtech

Sprites A Bunch of Shimmer Ideas

After getting skunked by the RNG faming biome mimics, same drop 5 times in a row, it would be nice if the shimmer could convert through all the biome mimic drops, of each inidividual biome mimic.
  12. mechtech

Game Mechanics Some Humble Suggestions

Good day, A few more ideas that came to mind as I was playing Terraria 1. Would it be possible to biome swap torches with the cleantaminator when changing biomes with the cleantaminator? 2. Vanity Items - since these do not have modifiers, would it be possible to make them stack? 3. Would it...
  13. mechtech

Game Mechanics Beam & Column Mechanics

Ya hopefully. I mean they did it for rope kinda sorta.
  14. mechtech

Game Mechanics Beam & Column Mechanics

Good day, If this have come up before apologies in advance. I was just wondering if it would be possible to make beams/columns behave more like background walls.........in that we could put platforms across them, without breaking them? Thanks
  15. mechtech

Items new item - Christmas Chest?

Just wondering if we could get a Christmas (themed) chest?? Maybe have Santa sell it? Green and Red with Christmas lights, or silver and gold, or something? Thanks
  16. mechtech

Working as Designed Celestial Shell - permanent werewolf

Not sure if this is normal. With the Celestial shell in the vanity slot the character is always a werewolf - day and night. Is this normal to be a werewolf during the day? Master mode - celebrationmk10 seed
  17. mechtech

Items Guide Book Combo Suggestion

It does not include the Guide to plant fiber cordage.
  18. mechtech

Items Guide Book Combo Suggestion

Good day, A thought on a possible combination. Guide to peaceful coexistence + Guide to Plant fiber cordage = Guide of Tarzan :)
  19. mechtech

PC Taking big damage in mech minecart at full speed colliding with enemy

Understood Before LoL update typically the minecart would push enemies out of the way and make for fast convenient travel. Now it’s faster walking across a large map due to road kill killing the cart driver. Just wasn’t sure if it was/is a bug or not? Thanks
Back
Top Bottom