Search results for query: *

1. Amanita-Kamui

Switch Classic UI Option for Switch

I've gotten used to the new UI but there is a huge flaw in the inventory. In the old one you could go from left to right for faster access, now you have a "wall" preventing you from doing it. Same with having armor in chest, before you could equip it with a button right from the chest; that is...
  2. Amanita-Kamui

Switch Npc don’t teleport

I always have my chairs next to the wall, i will try to have a space and see if it's a difference. Now i just let my NPC's die so they teleport instantly to the room xD.
  3. Amanita-Kamui

Switch Pylon crashing the game.

I did recreate the bug following your post so it was that issue.
  4. Amanita-Kamui

Game Mechanics The Constant crossover seed and big problem of food availability early on.

Catch animals with the net and cook them. A chest with some food in the starter zone or inventory would be a good start to give you some time to collect food.
  5. Amanita-Kamui

Console Terraria console suggestion: Item wheel for hotbar.

With the 1.4 update on the switch version, you can now hold a button and move through the hotbar fast with the left stick for faster management. I don't remember what game i did see it in, if you hold a button then you got a wheel of the inventory/hotbar (1-10 slot) where slot number 5 being at...
  6. Amanita-Kamui

Console Easier movement/combat. Bind jump to trigger.

Default is jumping with the buttons on the right side, this does however limit how easy it is to move both sticks while jumping (movement and aim/look). Bind jump to left trigger button and you will have more freedom in combat. On switch the left trigger is the smart cursor, which you can bind...
  7. Amanita-Kamui

Switch Npc don’t teleport

This happend to me as well, around 5 in-game days passed and they still wouldn't move in. I had to build stairs to get them to their rooms. Now the NPC's seem to teleport where i want them though.
  8. Amanita-Kamui

Switch 1.4 inventory management. Swap items.

In the old update if you had an item and pressed "A" with another item in your inventory it would swap them with the second item ending up selected/holding it. Now in 1.4 they swap places with the second item going where the first item was picked up from. Is there a way to do it the old way?
  9. Amanita-Kamui

Switch Pylon crashing the game.

I had the game crash 3 times, im trying to find the exact reason. It's when i'm in the inventory and try to place a pylon (not through the hotbar). I'm trying to recreate the crash but not able anymore, will update here if it continues to happen.
  10. Amanita-Kamui

Switch Buff navigation

Posting here mostly to get the message across. Hopefully devs will see it and fix it till the next update.
  11. Amanita-Kamui

Switch Buff navigation

If you go down to your buffs from the accessory screen, you can go down 4 buffs and then it "resets" and you get back to accesory. If you go to the first buff, and then go "left" you will get to the 5th buff. Navigating and canceling certain buffs, specially if they are at the end becomes...
  12. Amanita-Kamui

Switch Diagonal conveyor belt not working.

Works on PC and no problems there, on Switch there is an inconsistency if you tilt the conveyor, items get stuck and even you as a player when riding on it.
  13. Amanita-Kamui

Switch Does anyone else’s game crash when going to the right end of their beach?

I created a large world and got the same crash.
  14. Amanita-Kamui

Switch Enemies spawning in base.

A Purple Slime spawned in the room when the actuator doors were closed. I have now been playing with the actuator door opened and i haven't had any issues with enemies spawning. Enemies can spawn in a room where you have no access (blocks blocking) on the surface layer, even with player placed...
  15. Amanita-Kamui

I'm using pressure plates that only players can toggle and buttons that mobs cannot interact with. The first picture (Underground base) has been resolved, found a hole in the wall in the helevator. The second picture (Surface base) is still a mystery, i removed the lava and the actuator blocks...
  16. Amanita-Kamui

Switch Multiple questions

Question 3: Dunno how different the PC and Switch versions are. I always get a "free spawn" of the mechanical bosses most of the nights until i kill one of them for the first time; then the auto-spawns stops. Happend to me all the time on PC and the first time i entered Hardmode on Switch (First...
  17. Amanita-Kamui

It was a zombie in the surface base and a skeleton in the caverns base. The door would be open from the railroad tracks in the caverns base if the skeleton spawned there and opened it (if they can? still the door was closed when i saw him) but he was in the middle of the building where i have...
  18. Amanita-Kamui

Hello and thank you. Yes they can spawn outside my base but how does that explain them being inside? Maybe in first pic they spawned because where the railroad is there are toggled red-wire blocks and the bottom part isnt blocked, but the enemy was 1 story down. Second pic they were in the...
  19. Amanita-Kamui

Inside a house = surrounded by blocks, background with walls. I also have npc's in one of the bases where i had enemies spawn. First picture they spawned where i'm standing. Second picture they spawn often on the sides (bottom floor where i have lava, only Demon eye's, and had a zombie spawn in...
  20. Amanita-Kamui

I've played mostly on PC and i had no problems preventing enemies spawning where i didn't want them. On Switch however they do spawn in my base when it's out of my vision, this limits how big my base can be and i'm forced to build small bases that i can see everything inside my base even if i'm...
Back
Top Bottom