Search results for query: *

1. S

PS4 "lock on" system doesn't work

Mine doesn't work either on xbox
  2. S

Xbox One 1.4 console key binds messed and lost progress

I figured out why that was, if the setting "swap shoulders with trigger" is turned on it will not allow you to bind those actions using those keys. Hopefully this helps someone else out. Thanks !
  3. S

hello, in regards to mapping the triggers it physically won't allow me. When I try to I can select the option to remap but it will not accept the command when I press my triggers. It will however accept any other valid button such as the bumpers or a,b,x, or y. Additionally is there any way to...
  4. S

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

Apologies, it's just really infuriating waiting so long for this patch and then you can't even really play it effectively or rather the way you want because you aren't able to map things out to the way you want. Its just so frustrating.
  5. S

Why can we not have an option to revert to the previous button lay out? I can't even map my triggers to commands such as jump or to shoot. Additionally progress and items are lost, hours worth of work but the world seems to have saved any changes made to it. Can we please address this?
  6. S

Oh okay well let me repeat myself then,the controls are utter garbage. And you have zero positive input.
  7. S

PS4 Time not Moving

Are you in journey mode? Might have freeze time on
  8. S

Console Game crashing and progress loss, online multiplayer

I had tge same issue but I didn't crash, just saved and exit but when u come back all changes in the world have remained but I lost all progress.
  9. S

I dont know about you guys but u have spent probably 4 hours trying to configure my controls. I don't understand why in the controller settings there are commands bound together meaning you cannot map the same button, but they are in two different screens so you can't even see them. That's...
  10. S

No actually you can't, the control scheme has been completed screwed up and you cannot even come to close to the same controls bindings in the previous patch. It quite literally won't allow you.
Back
Top Bottom