Search results for query: *

• Users: pwrwq
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. pwrwq

Weapons & Equip with the new evil biome whips, is it possible to get a Nights Edge whip and a Terra Blade whip?

so i was thinking, would it be possible to get a night's edge whip, since we already have a Jungle, Dungeon, and Hell whip, and with the new Evil Biome whips in 1.4.5, would we be getting a Nights Edge whip? And by extension, possibly a Terra Blade whip, since we have the Dundreal, the...
  2. pwrwq

Weapons & Equip BOOK OF BOULDERS

A quick markup for it :) would be an early hardmode book that hurls a boulder at people that basically act like a lesser boulder staff, which pierces and is affected by gravity more than the boulder staff. Would be crafted with a spell tome, 10 boulders, and 6 souls of night and light. Here is...
  3. pwrwq

Weapons & Equip Motorcycle/bike mount

Basically, you get a motorcycle mount, which is a cooler version of the unicorn mount post-mechs and is faster and deals damage when ramming like the golf cart Also bicycle mount post boss sold by zoologist, weaker hose mount? (Also can we get a guide named Harley to drop something...
  4. pwrwq

Weapons & Equip Diamond Armor as a vanity set troll

I made this awhile ago on Reddit, maybe leggings should be made on the chestplate but whatever, it would be funny to troll noobs with this and convince them it’s minecraft😈 Also maybe make it shiny for varierty, and I think that’s all I can think of lol
  5. pwrwq

Game Mechanics Goofy death messages I made awhile ago and posted on Reddit

Hello! Here are some goofy death messages I thought of months ago: (Player) was sent to Brazil (general death message) (Player) went down to Ohio, swag like Ohio by (enemy) (Player) got g’nomed. (Die to gnome) (Player) claimed (player)’s life insurance policy. (PvP) (Player) was ejected...
  6. pwrwq

Items Rebalancing Yo-Yos: Adding Projectiles to Pre-existing Yo-Yos (Kraken and Chik)

Hello! I am posting here a change to two Hardmode yoyos: the Chik and Kraken. I am attaching two images on how I would balance them, but for those who want text that they can copy and paste or something. CHIK Base Damage: 39 -> 45 Fires 8-12 Crystal Storm projectiles per second that deal 25% of...
  7. pwrwq

Mobile Occasional crashes occurs while entering a jungle biome in multiplayer

This has been happening for MONTHS. I thought it was just a server thing on a server I frequent and it’s plugins and such, but no! I hosted a world where I spawned in the jungle, and crashed! It happens on other servers as well, and it does not l happen often. It’s really annoying to reboot the...
  8. pwrwq

**REPORTED** (Bug) Opening chat and exiting out without hitting cancel can cause character to freeze (IOS)

Sometimes, when entering chat and not hitting enter, the character freezes, and cannot move again until a chat message is entered. This is very annoying in multiplayer in boss fights, as coordinating with others becomes difficult when this happens (has been around since at least 1.4.3, maybe...
  9. pwrwq

Sprites "You used to call me on your shell phone."

Hello Terrarians! I made a shell phone from SpongeBob as an additional crafting option to the phone itself. In addition to teleporting you home, it can now teleport you to an ocean of your choosing, by opening an option button similar to the Grand Design. Also, I made a combined demon and...
  10. pwrwq

Other Custom Superflat World Options

Hello! Terraria has small, medium, and large-sized worlds, right? Well, what if they were flat? And could be customized by the player? Well, that was exactly what I was thinking! While you may think "jUST uSe TeDIt!!1!11!" Well, console and mobile players don't have that luxury and have to...
  11. pwrwq

Weapons & Equip Titanium Trident Should Work Like Tridents

Hi there! Tridents currently have the ability to increase water mobility. However, Titanium ones do no such thing. To make it more like the OG, it should do that, as well as working in liquids that the OG could not, like honey. This would be greatly appreciated as a decent feature (and maybe the...
  12. pwrwq

Switch bad rng

So anyways, I have killed around 13 hallowed mimics and a similar amount of golems. Yet, for whatever reason, the Daedleus Stormbow AND the Sun Stone refuse to drop. Granted, in my version Golem has 8 drops, but I think either I have bad luck or something happened to it, because not getting the...
  13. pwrwq

Items Cursed/Ichor Flamethrowers

Hello! I was playing terraria randomly, and I thought, "hey, why isn't there a cursed flamethrower in the game?" And then I thought, "Hmm, maybe I should design one to see what it looks like!" Then I decide "ya know what? crimson players need this too to make the game balanced", and so I made...
  14. pwrwq

Casual Some questions for everyone

If you could be any: 1. Enemy 2. Boss/Miniboss 3. NPC (Guide, Demolitionist, etc) from any version of the game, what would you be and why? 4. Of those, what would you want to be the most and why? Sample Responce: 1. Squid cause I like Splatoon 2. Brain of Cthulu cause big brain 3. Goblin...
  15. pwrwq

Some junk art I made in MS Paint 3D

i need to get good at this, any suggestions for artists on what software and styles I should use?
  16. pwrwq

Weapons & Equip Bomb Arrows!

Hello! This is my first post here. I have a suggestion that I made that would make the game a lot better. It would be bomb arrows. They are crafted using a flame arrow, a regular grenade, bomb, or dynamite, and a piece of rope. The latter two would have less explosion radius than the normal...
Back
Top Bottom