Search results for query: *

1. E

Weapons & Equip Paint Ball Gun Painting Blocks

There should be functionality to use paint as ammo with the paintball gun and it will paint blocks. That's it.
  2. E

PC Can NPCs kill players?

One time I was playing hardcore in multiplayer and this one guy was killing an NPC repeatedly to get a drop, and eventually he killed the NPC again, and when the NPC respawned, he just died instantly. The death message said the NPCs name. I feel like I'm tripping and I've forgotten about this...
  3. E

Biomes & Nature Amplified World Seed

Could we get a world seed that makes an "amplified world" similar to that of Minecraft? Basically crazy world generation. Huge cliffs, waterfalls, mountains, etc. I think this would be awesome and spice up the same generation that we've seen over and over without being don't dig up.
  4. E

PC Multitude of issues with Multiplayer Hardcore.

Because these bugs are somewhat related, I thought it would be appropriate to put them in a single thread and avoid spamming posts. But if I am supposed to break this into individual reports, let me know and I can do so. When a hardcore player dies, they are transformed into a ghost after a...
  5. E

Multiplayer Hardcore Issues

Hey Red, do you have any plans to fix the multitude of issues in multiplayer hardcore in the next update? I know we're a small community, but it would make a world of a difference. One of our members made a post addressing some of the issues...
Back
Top Bottom