Biomes & Nature Amplified World Seed

i'd love this! maybe it could come with an automatic +1 world size, so large worlds would become XL and then you just get crazy terrain

this would be difficult to code tho and would take ages to generate (good lord i can already imagine the loading times on xbox one T-T)

True. But it would still make the world feel so much better. And I'm sure they could think of a way to spruce up the underground.
I mean, I don't think it's a necessarily bad idea... but vertical traveling is one of the worst things in early game Terraria. Having to climb over even bigger hills and cross even deeper and wider pits doesn't sound very fun to me.

I mean, I don't think it's a necessarily bad idea... but vertical traveling is one of the worst things in early game Terraria. Having to climb over even bigger hills and cross even deeper and wider pits doesn't sound very fun to me.
Yeah that's very fair, I don't think majority of players would use it. But then again I don't think get fixed boi legendary mode hardcore sounds very fun to most people, but it's in the game.

Back
Top Bottom