Search results for query: *

1. Trilby Man

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Thanks for the advice, I'll try it if I remember. :happy: Here is more of my base (so far). I haven't adjusted the pillar backgrounds yet.
  2. Trilby Man

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

This is the beginning of my base on my main world. The tower on the left is a support beam for the actual base. :happy:
  3. Trilby Man

PC Contemple, THE TRUE GOD OF TERRARIA!(not me)

But will Yrimir 1-UP this guy?
  4. Trilby Man

PC Expert mode

IMO, Expert mode is far better than Normal Mode. Expert mode actually requires you to prepare for fights (EG. Potions, Arena, Equipment) rather than being able to 'beat the game' using little to no potions.
  5. Trilby Man

So how to actually kill Fishron in 1.3....?

I managed to defeat Fishron by using a Xenopopper, Shroomite (Bullet) Armour, Chlorophyte Bullets and the Destroyter + Ranged embelms. The UFO mount also made it so much easier, as long as you don't go into the water. This was on Expert Mode, if you were curious.
  6. Trilby Man

PC What World Size do you use? Why?

My choice is medium - Small is absolutely tiny and there is almost no space to build things like farms and large is annoying to use when you want to get to places quickly and you cant get to where you died quickly. Medium is just right, although I probably would use a large world for a main one...
  7. Trilby Man

Whats your most despised enemy?

InB4 Gastropod. Pigrons are my bane - Ususally they are barely visible and are just generally annoying.
  8. Trilby Man

Just Finished Farming the Martian Invasion...

I was lucky, I got it on my first kill :/
  9. Trilby Man

Skeletron (Expert)

A few Feather Fall potions will be a huge help - the extra mobility allows you to dodge far more easily.
  10. Trilby Man

Ayy LMAO

Ayy LMAO
  11. Trilby Man

1.3 Expert Mode Discussion

Featherfall potions are SO good - for Skeletron when both his hands are gone, all you need to do is loop around him and you will avoid most of the skulls he sends out.
  12. Trilby Man

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

I've also played for around 4 years My playtime is 3705 hours help
  13. Trilby Man

Wall of Flesh: Gun Battle

I beat the WOF (Expert Mode) with the Hellwing Bow ; its sccuracy isn't really a problem and it fires so fast.
  14. Trilby Man

Seedler Fishing

According to the wiki, the Seedler is a 1/200 drop from fishing from 50% fishing power bait; keep trying :)
  15. Trilby Man

PC Regarding Multiplayer and 1.3

Here are my answers: 1. Unfortunately, I don't know. 2/3. I would recommend following this guide as it probably will still be relevant in 1.3, unless a different method of making a server is introduced. Although it may seem complicated, it works quite well, and is much easier than using...
Back
Top Bottom