Search results for query: *

• Users: Tsunami
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tsunami

PC Need help with my arena

Today I built an arena to nail down the frost and pumpkin moon. When I finished, big coincidence the pirates were aproaching so I just bunkered inside turned on the traps and waited, the bar on the bottom right cornor appeared and then disappeared, the music returned to normal and no pirates...
  2. Tsunami

PC Cool Dye Combos

So the new dyes have arrived and they are flat out awesome. I've had some time to experiment a bit with them and found some cool combos, and that's what this thread will is about: sharing with the community some dyes that look particularly good with some vanity gear, pets or armor (try to post...
  3. Tsunami

Game Mechanics Mimic pet

Picture this: a walking friendly mimic, it's been following on your way back to your base, when you arrive you need to do some crafting, so you just open it up and your stuff is there.Now, I know what you are thinking: how is this different from the piggy bank does it just walk around? Yes, it...
  4. Tsunami

PC How did we survive back when...

I wanted to start a thread like this for a while now. The idea is to talk about things that changed for the better in recent (or not) updates. It can be something that was way to easy and got more challenging, something underdeveloped, anything.I'll start: -How did we survive back when we had...
Back
Top Bottom