PC Cool Dye Combos

Tsunami

Terrarian
So the new dyes have arrived and they are flat out awesome. I've had some time to experiment a bit with them and found some cool combos, and that's what this thread will is about: sharing with the community some dyes that look particularly good with some vanity gear, pets or armor (try to post it with a picture).

Some cool dye combos I've found:
-Titanium armor (mage set) with negative dye.
Capture 2015-07-09 22_00_50.png

-Bunny mount in negative dye looks pretty sweet as well.

I will keep updating as I find more dye combos.

Last edited:
A combination of Shadowflame Hades, Skiph's Blood, and Phase dye

Or Living Flame, Inferno Wisp, and Burning Hades

If you use Vortex Dye on a Wisp, he'll look like some kind of hologram:
1MunVQY.png

I can't make GIFs properly, but it's really cool when you actually see it animated.

Using Chlorophyte Dye on the Fishron mount makes it look like a zombie, if you're into that kind of thing.
If you want an awesome starfield cape like a certain Utsuho Reiuji, I recommend combining Nebula Mantle with Twilight Dye.

I use red and black dye with an obsidian longcoat and pants, which is my social wear, and shadowflame hades dye for my wings and mysterious cloak. I would post a screenshot, but the hades dye looks weird when you enlarge the picture.

Some that I find appealing;

Capture 2015-07-16 23_05_32.png

Red Cape with Twilight Dye
Mime Mask with any Metal Dye
Wisp with Burning Hades Dye
Titanium Armor with Gold Dye

Capture 2015-07-16 23_08_07.png

Red Cape with Blue/Silver Dye
The Chlorophyte set with Reflective Metal Dye
Fairy Bell with Bright Pink Dye or Shifting Sand Dye
Goggles with Copper Dye

Capture 2015-07-16 23_10_06.png
Shadow Orb with Bright Silver Dye
Specter Armor with Living Rainbow Dye or Living Ocean Dye
Steampunk Wings + Sliver/Copper Dye

Capture 2015-07-16 23_17_30.png

Eskimo set with Bright Pink Dye

Have lunar cultist set on. Get a shield (mandatory if u dont want ur avatar to look weird).
Paint everything with light silver dye.

Except the one you linked is not quite the same.
This is for sharing some rather cool results of combining dyes with items, not for sharing what our character looks like normally.
Take my previous post here for example, mentioning a dye I don't like with a particular mount I only sometimes use, and a dye I do like with an accessory I don't use.

Now on the topic, ever tried Vortex Dye on a Mechanical Cart? It looks awesome.

Except the one you linked is not quite the same.
This is for sharing some rather cool results of combining dyes with items, not for sharing what our character looks like normally.
Take my previous post here for example, mentioning a dye I don't like with a particular mount I only sometimes use, and a dye I do like with an accessory I don't use.

Now on the topic, ever tried Vortex Dye on a Mechanical Cart? It looks awesome.
While your point stands, this is incredibly similar to it and may be suited in that thread, just stating the dyes.

However, I apologise if this is not worthy.

Back
Top Bottom