Search results for query: *

1. Max MTG on YT

Video About to start streaming my attempt at beating the game without crafting

Here’s my channel link so that you can watch me attempt this challenge (and suffer while doing so) https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCrvAmXJ75_ELniSygrud8ag
  2. Max MTG on YT

I will be attempting an insane challenge

this is in my status but on Saturday (i hope) i will start a series of streams on my YouTube channel (Max MTG as my username implies) where i will be attempting to beat terraria with out crafting ANYTHING. I dont even know if it will be possible. I’m just posting this because i feel like it...
  3. Max MTG on YT

What order i like fighting the bosses in

Torch god (only fighting first if i want a rare drop) goblins (only for the tinkerer) eye of cthulhu king slime (the first two can be swapped) queen bee world evil boss deerclops (i fight these three in varying orders but these are my most common) tier 1 old ones army (so that i can use the...
  4. Max MTG on YT

The most OP pre boss weapons (copper shortsword is a joke)

These are (in my opinion) the most over powered weapons that you can show up to the first boss with terragrim blade of grass starfury star cannon (if you can get the ammo and get enough meteorite) Minishark (the fire rate is amazing) demon scythe (2nd highest base damage) snapthorn zapinator...
  5. Max MTG on YT

Who is your favorite terraria publisher/developer

I want your opinions (prediction: re logic)
  6. Max MTG on YT

ok idk where else to put this but its a theory about the guide npc

ok so my theory is that the guide is actually the main villain. he always tries to keep doors open and let monsters in which can get the player killed and tells you to fight the wall of flesh which can kill you and killing it allows the hallow and corruption/crimson to spread as well as allowing...
Back
Top Bottom