Search results for query: *

• Users: ahpla
  • Order by date
  1. ahpla

Game Crashes when saving/auto saving - 1.4.4.1

I can also confirm that multiplayer does not crash for now, but I will update if this changes. Does running directly from .exe actually work for everyone?
  2. ahpla

Some people have suggested it might be a Windows 11 thing? Not sure since it's been around for a while and I basically stopped playing because of it. TModLoader works perfectly fine however (on 1.4 at least).
  3. ahpla

I've been having the same exact issues as above ever since 1.4 if you look through my post history. My game will crash randomly on save/exit or when I die. Are there any solutions at the moment?
  4. ahpla

Game constantly crashing either randomly or on Save and Exit.

Yep assumed it would be impossible. Going to assume that it's a 32/64 bit issue with Windows 11 (even though Windows 11 should still support 32 bit apps...?) Hopefully someone finds a fix soon!
  5. ahpla

Interesting... I do have tModLoader but I wanted to finish a run in vanilla first. Might be a stupid question, but is it possible to run the 64 bit version natively in Steam (without using tModLoader)? I ask because there are some achievements that I want tracked and finished. Thanks for all the...
  6. ahpla

PC game constantly crashes for no discernable reason

Sorry I don't have a solution, but I'm experiencing the same exact thing. I'm on Windows 11 and Terraria is basically unplayable from crashes (mainly when I save and exit). Tried basically everything you tried as well (plus a LOT of other things) and nothing is working. I'll update if I find a...
  7. ahpla

This is super frustrating, starting to think it might be a Windows 11 thing. I'm hoping a dev sees this and can chime in maybe because I have sent my player and world to someone else to test and they reported that their game was not crashing at all with extensive testing.
  8. ahpla

bump here is the crash log I am seeing now:
  9. ahpla

Thanks for the help anyway! Hopefully someone else is going through the same experience. A temporary fix I have found for now is running the game in Fullscreen instead of Borderless Window.
  10. ahpla

EDIT: I disabled RGB in my config.json file now this is the error that is in my log file: Error Logging Enabled. Resolution changed to: 2560x1440. Logitech RGB initialized. WaveMaskData texture recreated. 1x1 WaveMaskData texture recreated. 96x145 WaveMaskData texture recreated. 96x145...
  11. ahpla

Appreciate the reply. I disabled Read Only for the entire Terraria folder in my Documents which is also something I considered. Here is what it says in the Terraria crash log that I just generated: Error Logging Enabled. Resolution changed to: 2560x1440. ================ 5/6/2022 7:50:18 PM...
  12. ahpla

I've been playing Terraria for years and this is the first time I have seen these types of crashes happen. To add context, I have edited my players and worlds using TEdit and Yal.cc, but to my knowledge these should not be breaking the game. I have also used these in the past and my game has not...
  13. ahpla

I've been playing Terraria for years and this is the first time I have seen these types of crashes happen. To add context, I have edited my players and worlds using TEdit and Yal.cc, but to my knowledge these should not be breaking the game. I have also used these in the past and my game has not...
Back
Top Bottom