Search results for query: *

1. MushyMachine

Items Make potions easier to get

Basically, i find the concept of many potions using obscure fish to be less than desirable, so i think it would be a good idea to add some kind of alternative way to get potions.
  2. MushyMachine

Items More summoner weapons?

I know that you’ve been giving summoner a lot of love recently, with new whips, and a mushroom boi, but every other class in the game has many more weapons at each stage in progression, and the amount of summoner weapons pales in comparison. That’s why I would like to suggest adding more staffs...
  3. MushyMachine

NPCs & Enemies Superboss?

Since you have been saying that you might add post-ml content, I thought I should suggest some sort of superboss that you could fight as an ultimate challenge. I know that the empress at daytime is already kind of a superboss, but you can fight her pre-ml, and it’s basically just the normal boss...
  4. MushyMachine

Other Ideas for the upcoming sky block seed!

So, I heard that there is going to be a sky block seed, and I have a few ideas for how it could be viable to play through. 1. Make it so that trees have a 100% chance to drop acorns, instead of the 14.29% that we have currently. This would make it so that you would have a replenishable source...
  5. MushyMachine

NPCs & Enemies More flinx fur

It can be very tedious to obtain flinx fur, which makes getting early game armor for summoner difficult. A simple way to fix this could be to increase flinx spawn rate, make flinxes drop more fur, or make another enemy, like frozen zombies, drop flinx fur (that would give you two enemies to...
  6. MushyMachine

Biomes & Nature Expansion to the aether (Terraria 2 suggestion)

Ok, so I really like the general vibe of the aether, with its cool starry theme, and I always thought about how cool it could be as a whole biome instead of a mini-biome. Of course, if it were larger, it would need some changes in order to be on the level of other biomes. Some things that it...
  7. MushyMachine

Biomes & Nature A manually spread trophy biome

The crimson, corruption, and hallow are all biomes that can spread. The thing is, they all show up without the player doing anything. In fact, it’s more impressive to have less of these biomes in your world. This is why I suggest a new biome that spreads like the world evils and the hallow, but...
  8. MushyMachine

Other Literature My Edit of the Lore Document

so anyway, after I read the Lore document, I noticed that a lot of stuff was still open to interpretation, so after I made quite a few speculations, I edited it to show you guys my interpretation of the story. I think that this classifies as literature, so I'll post it here. Anyway, Here we go...
  9. MushyMachine

Game Mechanics Summons should attack target dummies

Summoner build in terraria is pretty weak, but it’s super fun. There is one major problem though. Your summons won’t attack target dummies, making it difficult to see what the dps of the weapon is. This might have already been patched in the newest update, but as far as I know it hasn’t. That’s...
  10. MushyMachine

Biomes & Nature Shadow realm/void biome? (Beneath underworld)

Ok. I know trust many people have suggested similar things, but I was thinking about a shadow realm under the underworld. It would be located under a layer of incredibly hard stone, only breakable in mid-hardmode and beyond. It would be a darkness themed zone with some interesting features...
  11. MushyMachine

Weapons & Equip Better summons

I know that summon already got an update, but it was mostly pre hardmode stuff that becomes useless queen bee and beyond. We really just need at least a new buff item, or a new minion. Just thought it would be cool
Back
Top Bottom