Biomes & Nature Shadow realm/void biome? (Beneath underworld)

MushyMachine

Official Terrarian
Ok. I know trust many people have suggested similar things, but I was thinking about a shadow realm under the underworld.

It would be located under a layer of incredibly hard stone, only breakable in mid-hardmode and beyond. It would be a darkness themed zone with some interesting features.

In this biome, things would be… strange. It would have a completely dark background, with floating debris all over. The plants and such would be glowing neon themed, and look reminiscent of the glowing moss you find underground.

The land formation would be comprised of floating chunks of land and look shattered.

There wouldn’t be very many enemies, but when enemies appear, they would be very challenging.

I know this idea might seem a bit weird, but just think about how cool it could be! If you have any constructive criticism, just tell me. Well anyway, that’s all!

This is certainly something that could be interesting. Sounds more like something that would be put in Terraria 2 then a update. It’s clear that the devs wanna be done with updates, they have said it many times before (even though they have added 3 about to be 4 updates after 1.4 lol) if you were gonna make an area like that it would mean new music, items, etc. I’d agree that there needs to be more new places to explore once you enter hard mode and this seems like a logical place to add. Would probably need a new boss to make it special though. We don’t want another marble biome that has like 2 enemies and 2 items, and a boss would make sense. This definitely seems like something that would be in T2 though

yeah but there isnt a seperate webstie for t2 suggestions so ill just put it here. maybe a boss could be amde out of discarded and random junk, cause thats a large theme of this biome

i was mainly just throwing the idea out there, but since the last update to terraria is coming out, it could be the t2 final challenge. but i know this probably wont happen.

Back
Top Bottom