Search results for query: *

• Users: Glasia🌳
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Glasia🌳

Penguins cannot swim in Terraria despite they should be able to

Linking to @noobsqoou⛏️ 's profile post: Redigit🌳. I think it is unintended that penguins cannot swim since ducks can swim in Terraria and in real life both ducks and penguins swim. Penguins can even dive up to 150 meters deep. I am only posting that for better visibility. I think that that is a...
  2. Glasia🌳

Items Item to get immune to conveyor belt movement

Linking to Nakano15 @Nakano15 suggested in their profile an accessory to be immune to being moved by conveyor belt. The item shall be dropped by OOA etherian goblins with a chance of 1:1000, because those mobs are immune to being moved on conveyor belts. This helps going around in active items...
  3. Glasia🌳

Items "Shimmer permabuff info sheet" item to see which shimmer permabuffs you already used

Add to every vendor npc shop, if the npc is in shimmer the item "shimmer permabuff info sheet" that shows what shimmer permanents your character already consumed. The info shall be in the tooltip in the form: You have consumed: Ambrosia - yes Peddler Satchet - no ...
  4. Glasia🌳

Items A bag that when shimmered, explodes into seven random boulders flying to the player.

Add a gray bag called "Suspicious bag". It drops if shimmered state underground enemies are killed with a 5% chance. If that bag is shimmered, seven random boulders spawn around the player and hit them with double speed than normally if the player does not do anything about them.
  5. Glasia🌳

Game Mechanics Vampire transformation players to be transported on the newly announced Y axis conveyor belts

To the new Y axis conveyor belts: If the player is in the vampire transformation, let them be transported by those conveyor belts along the Y axis.
  6. Glasia🌳

Items Kites for all jellyfish types, not only the pink and blue ones

Linking to Redigit🌳: @AerospaceCoot35 suggested to add a green jellyfish kite, I post that to improve visibility to the game suggestion category. That green jellyfish kite shall drop with a drop chance of 2% by killing green jellyfish. Also on top of what was written in the profile post I...
  7. Glasia🌳

Items Possessed armor set to be dropped by the posessed armor enemies

Linking to @Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳 's profile post in Redigit🌳: The user suggested that there is an armor set dropped by posessed armor. "Now i am thinking , if shimering/purifying with powder , would be a cool way to get easy early hardmode armore (or maybe not so early if using shimer for...
  8. Glasia🌳

Blocks & Decoration Statue that spawns a random enemy

Linking to Portfolio/Multi-Topic - Ideas to make the bestiary easier to complete but my suggestion would be too different to reply there so I post thst as an own thread. The random enemy statue shall spawn a random enemy that matches time conditions like day/night. However event conditions...
  9. Glasia🌳

PC Seed 188735870, small world, crimson: Worldgen error on dungeon entrance (Pinkigit and Yikiyaqa wrote that in profile posts, so credits to them)

Linking to Redigit🌳, @Pinkigit🌳 's post: On the seed 188735870, small world, crimson the dungeon entry hall where the old man is before Skeletron located has an error. The floor has a big hole which leads to a cave system and the old man has its spawn point according to @Pinkigit🌳 right above...
  10. Glasia🌳

Items Add the item Redigit's Deodorant to Redigit's dev set

Add the item "Redigit's Deodorant" to Redigit's dev set, i. e. whenever you get Redigit's dev set from treasure bags, there shall also be the item Redigit's Deodorant. The item Redigit's Deodorant shall be an acessory that makes the player immune from the "Stinky" debuff. That way you cannot be...
  11. Glasia🌳

(Calamity Mod talk) Actual name of the state after you defeated Moon lord that opens Yharon, S'Calamitas, ...

I think it is the super hard mode since it adds harder enemies and content on top. Here in Calamity beating ML != Game beaten so after ML there is another state.
  12. Glasia🌳

Game Mechanics While gore setting is off, change item names of Golden Shower, Master Bait and enemy name Mourning Wood to something less NSFW resembling

Rename Golden Shower to Ichor shower and rename Master Bait to High Quality Bait and possibly also the enemy Mourning Wood to Spooky Wood, while gore is disabled since those names touch the NSFW border and if gore, which for some is NSFW is disabled, why not deleting the NSFW references in item...
  13. Glasia🌳

Game Mechanics Make that you can have the CRT TV filter and the radio thing filter active at the same time.

Also linking to Other - Add an achievement for having CRT TV and Radio thing filter active at the same time That way you can feel even more retro, if you have the CRT TV and the radio thing filter at the same time.
  14. Glasia🌳

Other Add an achievement for having CRT TV and Radio thing filter active at the same time

Achievement name: Vintage Condition: Have at the same time the CRT TV and the Radio thing filter active
  15. Glasia🌳

Working as Designed Equipping the snow hood on a character that has hair style 17 (large afro) makes the hair completely disappear.

If you put a snow hood on a character that has the large afro hairstyle (hairstyle 17), then with the hood there is suddendly no hair on the character. Character with snow hood Same character without snow hood
  16. Glasia🌳

Blocks & Decoration Placing workbench on anvil and vice versa

Linking to the profile post in Redigit🌳 on Redigit's profile. The users @thelegend757 and @Duskuro🌳 posted the suggestion that you should be able to place anvils on workbenches and vice versa. I think that is a great ides because you can create even more compact crafting station rooms. If...
  17. Glasia🌳

TCF Suggestion PMs started by mods, e. g. warnings or notes shall always get to the user no matter how full their PM inbox is

Make PMs that were started by mods always get through to the user, no matter how full the PM inbox is. In other words: PMs started by mods ignore the PM limit. This is to avoid this scenario: A user makes with 4 other users a large group PM that fills the entire inbox. Then those people do...
  18. Glasia🌳

TCF Suggestion Alert if your PM inbox is about to get full

When a user reaches 80% (12000 messages) and then when the user reaches 95% (14250 messages) the user shall get a system alert in their alerts that their PM inbox is about to get full.
  19. Glasia🌳

Resolved Do I have the permission to reply to threads that were made to recreate past group PMs due to the new PM limit?

Hello. I have a question: If people recreate group chats in the public threads due to the new PM limit, am I or other persons who were not part of the original PM allowed to reply here? I assume yes, since threads are for everyone and are public and also because I witnessed people getting...
  20. Glasia🌳

Secret World Seed Secret seed called "NOT THE TREES" 🌳

Here on this seed That is funny indeed The number of living trees Shall exceed the old limit with ease The trees shall be taller To reach the limits of sky That they don't seem smaller Like a little fly To get those trees On your advanced clock Type "NOT THE TREES" In the seed query block No...
Back
Top Bottom