Search results for query: *

1. D

NPCs & Enemies More ocean stuff

It's a good idea, however it's missing a lot of information. For example, which side of the world will this be on?
  2. D

Mobile Clay pot harvesting

Welcome to mobile. Enjoy having everything work not as intended. Jokes aside those are probably just bugs, or the tooltips are leftovers from the 1.3 qol stuff we got with 1.2.4 . They probably won't be fixed for a while.
  3. D

Mobile I Need Help For Wall Of Flesh! (Ranger)

What I use is nights edge to take out the hungry, and then I use the minishark with meteor shots, although the mini shark with meteor shots is pretty effective on its own. You could also use molten fury with jesters arrows or unholy arrows.
  4. D

[Character name].player could not be loaded as it was created with a newer version of Terraria

This bug just occurred today right after I had attempted to see if there was a way to get the wizard to move in. I had saved before talking to him, and after I talked to him the game crashed as expected. So I start up the game a few hours later, and I was greeted by this. The character was...
  5. D

Mobile Who is still active on the mobile forum?

You are correct in thinking that. From what I remember, the mobile forum was filled with people either asking about updates, reporting bugs, or just bashing codeglue and 505 Games. It would be nice to see some more activity about other topics.
  6. D

NPCs & Enemies The Tripletes

I can't read the text in the picture, and it seems like you just copied this, so...
  7. D

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

So I just came back from a 1 year break and see this...
  8. D

NPCs & Enemies Ra, The Sun Lord (alternate moonlord)

Make Ra have at most 2 attacks shared with the moon lord, give him unique drops, and have it that a pyramid always spawns near the ocean (opposite side of the dungeon) and we have a nice boss idea. Although, I would make him be pre moon lord difficult just to reinforce the fact that the moon...
  9. D

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Well considering it took about half a year (3-4 bug fixes) for Codeglue to make 1.2 stable, that doesn't surprise me.
  10. D

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

The funny part is that you guys think that 505 games develops mobile. 505 GAMES ONLY PUBLISHES the game. CODEGLUE DEVELOPS the game.So really this whole time you have been hating on the wrong people. And Codeglue doesn't have any representation on this forum, which is probably why about half of...
  11. D

Mobile What is your battle type?

Im that one person that uses a mainly ranged/mage set up, and only uses melee to take down duke fishron.
  12. D

Mobile Suggestion and Question, please read.

Advice: NEVER USE CLOUD SAVE! Ever since it was introduced, it has been buggy. The reason we dont have 3 worlds on it is because a world takes up more space than a character, so keeping 3 would be a lot. Also the same reason we dont have more than 3 worlds. Space issues.
  13. D

Mobile List of Bugs in the Current Terraria Update

I know about the other thread. It hasn't been updated since May, so I think this would be better since its more current. And about duke fishron, maybe his attacks summon too many npcs for my device to handle. Knowing my tablet, that probably it.
  14. D

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

As soon as amazon releases it.
  15. D

To all those wondering about my latest change, I found that in ALL of my duke fishron fights (around 10 to 15 total) the game has crashed, wasting summoning items and buffs. If anyone else has this issue, please let me know.
  16. D

Thanks for the info guys im adding it right now
  17. D

Wow, my first thread in a while. Well this thread is exactly as the title implies. Its a list of I have found in the game so far. Feel free to help add to the list as that would be appreciated. The purpose is to prevent multiple threads about each and every bug, and provide one big place to...
  18. D

Mobile Trouble with Truffle Worms?

So thats where they went. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom