Mobile Trouble with Truffle Worms?

Watsonisawesome

Skeletron Prime
Has anyone else been having trouble finding a truffle worm? I've dedicated all my resources into finding one, and exhausted them. I feel as though, after an hour of searching, I should have found one. Is anyone else having trouble with finding a truffle worm?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 4,465
I've found two by making a mushroom surface biome. I haven't found any in the ground, but I have found 2 on the surface. Try making a long flat mud surface and spreading mushrooms all over it. Should work.

I've found two by making a mushroom surface biome. I haven't found any in the ground, but I have found 2 on the surface. Try making a long flat mud surface and spreading mushrooms all over it. Should work.

Looks like you've found the ailment to my issues. Truffle worms don't appear to spawn in underground biomes, but will spawn on surface ones. Thanks for your help! I've grinded and caught 20 already!

This is a bug then, they're suppose to spawn in underground mushroom biomes :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1450150428,1450150242][/DOUBLEPOST]Wow, all this time wasted digging, modifying, and building mushroom biomes they spawned on surface mushroom biomes -_-

Back
Top Bottom