Search results for query: *

• Users: Vaikyia
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Vaikyia

Sprites Gleaming Pearlwood Gear

Hiya, little upgrade suggestion for Pearlwood Gear: Gleaming Pearlwood! A neat little mage set for early hardmode! Gleaming Pearlwood Hat: Increases Maximum Mana by 50, +10% Magic Critical Strike chance, 4 defense and made from Crystal Shards and a Pearlwood Helmet. Gleaming Pearlwood...
  2. Vaikyia

Pixel Art Valkyrie's Sprites and Drawings!

Heya! My name is Valkyrie and I like to draw and sprite things! I mostly draw cute things, spooky things, skulls, and cartoons! I also design and sprite Terraria and Terraria mod stuff! (Warning: Some images are really big, wish i could make them smaller ghghghgh)
  3. Vaikyia

tModLoader Waking Night, Envoy to Dreaming Day

Mod Discontinued, details are on a later page.
  4. Vaikyia

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Pre-hardmode Re-balance Suggestion

IMPORTANT: Please read my responses to others before you vote or respond. Hello, this is just a suggestion thread with some re-balance and addition ideas to enhance pre-hardmode. This will be shown as a change-log to make the suggestion simple, and will also include some explanation of the...
  5. Vaikyia

Star's AMA

Heya, it's me. Your resident Pizza pie who likes to draw and play vidyagames. Ask me anything, other then questions relating to my privacy. (e.g. Name or location)
  6. Vaikyia

Game Mechanics 1.3.4-based right-click abilities for older Melee Weapons

1.3.4-based right-click abilities for older Melee Weapons Introduction Ever since 1.2 Melee weapons have been becoming pure projectile-spam weapons, and you never even have to use the actual blade itself in combat. I feel that they have just become purely uninteresting, for example: The True...
Back
Top Bottom