Search results for query: *

1. Lemurboy072

Terrarian Bizarre Adventure - JoJo Mod for Terraria

Looking forward to this hopefully being updated with stands like Killer Queen or D4C.
  2. Lemurboy072

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Scooter did previously mention a possible future update based around Metroid Prime Hunters when I brought up possibly having Sylux Armor, his Shock Coil weapon and his unique morphball, Lockjaw
  3. Lemurboy072

Really hoping this mod gets released in the next few days or so. Got way too much hype lol
  4. Lemurboy072

Yeah, only way i think it could work since I don't believe it'd be viable to make it like the actual alt-form from the game where Weavel seperates from the suit's robotic legs and the legs turning into the turret while he can just keep moving around and attacking with his upper half.
  5. Lemurboy072

So I'm guessing the Hunters content would be the respective weapons, armor and morph balls for the hunters? I think having their various Morphballs/Alt-Forms would be cool in most cases. No idea how you would handle Weavel's Half-Turret though.
  6. Lemurboy072

Yeah, hoping the mod does include ton of Space Pirates.
  7. Lemurboy072

Sprites The Ball of Flesh - Throw the Guide Vodoo Doll into the ocean.

just make the final boss The World of Flesh. Combination Boss + Event with 4 giant walls of flesh coming from all sides of the world converging towards the center and ton of Flesh version of enemies spawning constantly.
  8. Lemurboy072

I'm not sure on what set bonuses could be done. The red one is Kanden, hunter with a sniper-esque weapon and the cyborg Space Pirate is Weavel.
  9. Lemurboy072

Yeah though I feel they could work as full armor sets with set bonuses featuring something unique to each Bounty Hunter armor.
  10. Lemurboy072

I'm curious about the Prime updates. Considering they are being named after the Prime series, will one of those updates potentially be planned to add in content based around Metroid Prime Hunters? Armors, weapons, Morphball forms, etc.
  11. Lemurboy072

Terrarian Bizarre Adventure - JoJo Mod for Terraria

Looks very promising, if you can do a majority of the main stands, implement a requiem arrow and ways to increase the size and regen of your Stand Gauge, this could be really good.
  12. Lemurboy072

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Anyone else having Title Screen music problems with Calamity Music? Just seems to play regardless of turning the music volume down to 0% or going into the world in which the title screen music and music of whatever biome you're in are gonna be playing at the same time.
  13. Lemurboy072

NPCs & Enemies Pigeons

I'd imagine that Pigeons could allow for something neat like... Carrier Pigeon Messaging.
  14. Lemurboy072

NPCs & Enemies Mimic Mania! More Mimics

Kind of an out there idea but maybe the mimics all have something different to their moveset? Like for instance, Dungeon Mimic could have a move where it goes "beserk" and starts doing erratic short hops everywhere causing the various contents to come flying out as projectiles. Might have to...
  15. Lemurboy072

NPCs & Enemies Monster infighting, both natural and inflicted. Expand monster interaction to allow capture&study.

I like the idea but I want to suggest you should expand on the containment part and new items
  16. Lemurboy072

tModLoader Dynamic Invasions

Seems like this could be a good mod, though if you will implement random spawning invasions, then I believe their should be presets and such. Few examples I could think of are Slimy Revenge (The Slime King isn't finished yet. All of his minions are coming for revenge!) and Dungeon Onslaught (The...
  17. Lemurboy072

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

As much as I like the mod, please do something about the Primordial Magic item. It's drops to the point where it's too annoying to even care about it and whatever items it makes.
  18. Lemurboy072

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

All this mod is missing is tweaks and overhauling to fishing and potion stuff but overall this is amazing. Time to hope it'll be comptatible with thorium and tremor once I activate it
  19. Lemurboy072

Weapons & Equip True Arkhalis [name subject to change]

Seems like a cool idea, though I think it to make it more useful given how stats for enemies are in hardmode, maybe a small ignore knockback resistance?
  20. Lemurboy072

Console Nintendo switch exclusive ideas?

Seems a bit weak but I feel like this could be expanded with having the weapon causing a debuff which would increase damage from other players using their own joycon weapon
Back
Top Bottom