Search results for query: *

• Users: newsoul
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. newsoul

ULTRAKILL is the souls game ?

ultrakill is a game in steam, it like doom eternal but it so hardcore in boss battle, example glabriel, when you want kill it you need play dark soul because glabriel is so fast. it kill me in 1 hit. but player have the one choice when can't end game, you can change the difficulty mode or you...
  2. newsoul

why game is so hard ?

game is have many kind, but now i see all game 2d and 3d is so hard, for example blasphemous, dark soul, ori and the blind forest, cyberpunk 2077,... it really hard or player is noob because with hardcore player game so easy but noob is new player and it hard to play with they, so how to be a...
  3. newsoul

Other ALL BOSS OF TERRARIA

in terraria, it have many bosses, it have main bosses and event bosses the main bosses is bosses you need kill to complete, it a eye of cthulu, brain of cthulu, skeletron, eater of worlds, wall of flesh, the twin, the destroyer, skeletron primal, plantera, golem, lunatic cultist, 4 pillar and...
  4. newsoul

THE BEST WEAPONS

in terraria, have 4 kind of weapons, it a melee, magic, range and summoner, the best of melee is: ZENITH, it a powerful weapons, it a final melee weapons in terraria, the max damage and uprade of ZENITH is 12600 damage and max uprade is legendary the best of magic is: LAST PRISM, it can...
  5. newsoul

my sever ( only for pc )

this forum is about my sever, it can open in wednesday and friday, and it can open in saturday and sunday in 8h pm, please go to my sever the sever address is 25.25.151.197, port is 7777, and it no pass
  6. newsoul

PC TERRARIA SEVER WORLD

trong terraria, nó có sever để bạn chơi nhiều người chơi nhưng bạn cần địa chỉ ip, để biết địa chỉ của bạn, bạn cần truy cập địa chỉ my sever ip address is 25.25.151.197 no pass
  7. newsoul

4 best accessory and weapon of terraria

in terraria, have 4 best accessory and wepon it a terraspark, zenith, cell phone and ankh shield, this is a pre hardmode item and it very hard to craft : to craft the ZENITH,we need 10 sword, it a terra blade, star wrath, copper shortsword, influx waver, bee keeper, starfury, enchanted sword...
  8. newsoul

How to farm Rod of Discord?

how to have a rod of discord fast ? i try and build farm hallow and it long to i wait, it long 99 and wide 168 and have 1 straight line between 49 and 49 but it doesn't working
  9. newsoul

terraria the secret equipment

in terraria, ít người biết bí mật thiết bị, nó rơi ra khi bạn mở bất kỳ túi bảo đảm nào (không phải bãi lầy của nữ hoàng slime), rất hiếm khi rơi, đó là áo khoác hoặc cánh hoặc phụ kiện it is a any vanity item rare like this
  10. newsoul

how to killed boss wall of flesh

to kill wall of flesh, you need find guide voode drop by voodoo demon and you need build straight line and use demonite equipment, to summon wall of flesh you need drop guide voodoo to lava and wall of flesh is summon
Back
Top Bottom