why game is so hard ?

newsoul

Terrarian
game is have many kind, but now i see all game 2d and 3d is so hard, for example blasphemous, dark soul, ori and the blind forest, cyberpunk 2077,... it really hard or player is noob because with hardcore player game so easy but noob is new player and it hard to play with they, so how to be a hardcore player ? easy to become hardcore player, you need play game hardcore or play game in hard mode, or you can dead many time to learn how to defeat boss in any game.

This really depends on the kind of games you're looking for. Can't say if the overall difficulity of video games has ramped up, Or the skill level of players.

Personally the difficulity is fine over all the games I've played, but maybe I've also become more skilled over time.

That said, picking games like Dark Souls, that are known for been unfairly difficult, is also a little bit asking for it. Doesn't it?

So how to get good? By practise really.
Understand what goes wrong, and learn from the mistakes. Most difficult games are designed to be hard, but not unfair. (Except dark souls)

Last edited:
I agree with you about game difficulty in general. I personally am not looking for a challenge in a video game…I wish to enjoy myself and relax. After all it is suppose to be entertainment. That being said Terraria has easy difficulty settings, and after that it is all about learning the bosses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom