Search results for query: *

1. Terrarian 3

Working as Designed [Mobile] Extra minion gained from Bewitching Table's buff keep disappearing after a period of time

OH RIGHT the switching to a different loadout! Yeah i DO switch to another loadout a lot to use the Mining set or the extra accessories slots as an extended inventory. Why didn't i think of this! My apology guys. Please mark this thread as "Working as designed" to avoid further confusion.
  2. Terrarian 3

Working as Designed [Mobile] Extra minion gained from Bewitching Table's buff keep disappearing after a period of time

I already had 2 minions (the second is from Pygmy Necklace). When i gain the "Bewitched" buff and summon the third, i noticed that it will despawn after sometimes even though the buff is still there. Perhaps the game still think "Bewitched" buff lasts for 10m and not "last until death" so it try...
  3. Terrarian 3

Mobile Pre-Hardmode Tavern Keeper stopped selling Eternia Crystal after Old One's Army is defeated

I was going to fight the Old One's Army again to farm for Defender Medals when i found out the Tavern Keeper has stopped selling Eternia Crystal. Old One Army's is only defeated once. Edit: Somehow the Tavern Keeper started to sell the crystal again, but he no longer sell Desert Pylon and Ale...
  4. Terrarian 3

Mobile Bugs in 1.4.4

I had the exact same bug with Obsidian Skull which i also posted about it. Guess it's the skull causing the problem.
  5. Terrarian 3

Mobile Hair style visual bug when equipping Obsidian Skull

This happened just a moment ago when i was equipping Obsidian Skull in Vanity slot for accessories while the Peddler's Hat was already in Vanity slot for armor. I also put what hair style my character is using in the screenshot i attached. Edit: Moving, jumping, using grabbling hook, etc... did...
  6. Terrarian 3

Mobile Player's icon on minimap is off position

As you can see in the screenshot i attached, i'm standing in the middle and right on top my hellevator but the minimap is showing i'm somewhere on the left side of it and almost on the second floor of my base. I thought the recently hotfixes update would fix this but seems like it didn't or...
  7. Terrarian 3

Please have a nice day.

Please have a nice day.
  8. Terrarian 3

Mobile Crit chance incorrectly displayed on tooltip

So i noticed this more than a day ago when i was opening and closing my inventory repeatedly, each time tapping some of the weapons/tools to see their tooltip, the crit chance would sometime change from one value to the other one as showed in the screenshot i attached to this post. The Sniper...
Back
Top Bottom