Working as Designed [Mobile] Extra minion gained from Bewitching Table's buff keep disappearing after a period of time

Terrarian 3

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Realme 7
Mobile OS
Android 11
I already had 2 minions (the second is from Pygmy Necklace). When i gain the "Bewitched" buff and summon the third, i noticed that it will despawn after sometimes even though the buff is still there. Perhaps the game still think "Bewitched" buff lasts for 10m and not "last until death" so it try to despawn the minion?

It can't be intended
the debuff is still there, but the summon slot vanishes anyways

hey bug reporter you need to activate the bewitching table and TIME IT
if the summon lasts ten minutes exactly, you'll know that you're right and that you've found a real bug

I already had 2 minions (the second is from Pygmy Necklace). When i gain the "Bewitched" buff and summon the third, i noticed that it will despawn after sometimes even though the buff is still there. Perhaps the game still think "Bewitched" buff lasts for 10m and not "last until death" so it try to despawn the minion?
Hi there @i report bugs I can't reproduce this. I activate the bewitching table, set out two minions, set the timer for 10 minutes and I still have two minions after 10 minutes. Same with pygmy necklace for three minions. Are you on a special seed, on classic or journey mode, have time frozen, any additional details... can you reproduce it consistently? Additionally, are you switching to a loadout that doesn't have a pygmy necklace (thereby reducing your number of minions)?

Last edited:
Hi there @i report bugs I can't reproduce this. I activate the bewitching table, set out two minions, set the timer for 10 minutes and I still have two minions after 10 minutes. Same with pygmy necklace for three minions. Are you on a special seed, on classic or journey mode, have time frozen, any additional details... can you reproduce it consistently? Additionally, are you switching to a loadout that doesn't have a pygmy necklace (thereby reducing your number of minions)?

OH RIGHT the switching to a different loadout! Yeah i DO switch to another loadout a lot to use the Mining set or the extra accessories slots as an extended inventory. Why didn't i think of this! My apology guys. Please mark this thread as "Working as designed" to avoid further confusion.

Back
Top Bottom