Search results for query: *

1. R

How do I pass the time between fishing quests?

While I was farming for my Cell Phone parts, I basically just did little side projects to pass the time. Fought the Moon Lord and the Pillar events, so I could get a bit of practice for Expert mode attempts. Built a Strange Plant farm in the clouds, wired with actuators and an asphalt path...
  2. R

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

I have to say, I'm almost surprised the Moon Lord keeps getting buffs. He's a difficult enough fight since 1.3.0.3 he still has a higher win rate against me than I have against him. Let alone fighting him in Expert mode. That said, I'm also glad that he's tough, because it definitely feels...
  3. R

Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

I'm not sure if the passage always goes to the surface, but the Enchanted Sword biome definitely does have to be near the surface. I've done a lot of exploring (I.e. Blowing up worlds with a Snowman Cannon + Rocket IV), and the Enchanted Sword biome is only in the most upper layers of the...
  4. R

I think that's precisely why the Compass was changed to drop from other enemies. I believe the entire Cell Phone can be made before Hardmode is activated. Good luck actually pulling that off >.>;
  5. R

(PC) Does the angler REALLY reward the items for the Fish Finder?

I know for sure that the Angler gives them, as I own the Weather Radio and Pocket Guidebook, and saw someone get a Sextant with my own eyes. I'm right up there with everyone on the "terrible luck", though. The 2 pieces I obtained took me something like 60 quests :(
  6. R

I see. Practically guarantees that item is one of the components for the components of the PDA. Guess it's off to new worlds I go. I'm sure my old world will be fine with those giant pillar things floating there. Probably.
  7. R

Interesting! I found out a couple of cool things by talking to the trusty Guide. There is a new item made out of the GPS, and three new items I'm going to be trying to figure out how to make. A Fish Finder (has to do with weather), Goblin Tech (one of the things it does is show ore), and a...
  8. R

PC What are your favorite/most-used Items?!

As much as I appreciate my weapons, armour, Magic Mirror, digging tools, and even The Axe for when I'm feeling fancy, I have to say I greatly prefer my accessories over everything else. Master Ninja Gear is probably my personal favourite item in the game. Combined with high tier wings, it's...
Back
Top Bottom