Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but naming your character "yoraiz0r" prompts to changing the color of the Last Prism to purple (similar to Ghostar)

oh right, and Yoraizr's spell and scowl are epic (Dyed the spell rainbow)

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but naming your character "yoraiz0r" prompts to changing the color of the Last Prism to purple (similar to Ghostar)

oh right, and Yoraizr's spell and scowl are epic (Dyed the spell rainbow)
All the dev names change the color of Last Prism iirc.

Not sure if anyone mentioned this odd detail before (like hell am I reading through 43 pages and 833 more posts) but there's a way to find the Enchanted Sword now.
Apparently, right above the sword there will be a 1 block hellevator-ish hole going all the way to the surface. I found the sword really early on under a small surface hill-cave thing, so the hole won't necessarily go all the way up but might be hidden under a small surface cave.

Basically, just do a run around the surface and watch out for a single hole line going straight down, supposedly the sword appears in the early cave or even above the caves line in game.
For reference, here's a screenshot if where I found it. The rope is where the hole was.
9026857663.png

I'm not sure if the passage always goes to the surface, but the Enchanted Sword biome definitely does have to be near the surface. I've done a lot of exploring (I.e. Blowing up worlds with a Snowman Cannon + Rocket IV), and the Enchanted Sword biome is only in the most upper layers of the Underground.

I'm not sure if the passage always goes to the surface, but the Enchanted Sword biome definitely does have to be near the surface. I've done a lot of exploring (I.e. Blowing up worlds with a Snowman Cannon + Rocket IV), and the Enchanted Sword biome is only in the most upper layers of the Underground.

Yup and I've noticed if you got decent luck with world gen, you tend to have 2 or 3 of them; sometimes 4 or 5.

Back
Top Bottom