Search results for query: *

1. Xenogears666

Blocks & Decoration Japanese style

Windows? Explain.
  2. Xenogears666

Blocks & Decoration Japanese style

So, as many people could probably guess Dynasty Wood, and it's subsequent items, are roughly designed to look like they came from Japan. (Or at least this is what I think) And with that being said, I was wondering if we could get a door variant that would look like a traditional sliding door. To...
  3. Xenogears666

Existence

Existence is a simple map, made for people just looking for a relaxing time. It is a story type map with an easy to grasp concept and fairly designed puzzles. I tried going for a Journey type of game, with no enemies and just (as much as possible) beautiful landscapes, caves, underground, etc...
  4. Xenogears666

Maps Making maps

Ah, well I hope people can at least enjoy my map then. :/ I don't have a clear idea of how it's going to be made yet, but it's a mix of elements. It's going to be a casual game, and would have liked to have set it to no enemies since it's not going to be a fighting/survival map.
  5. Xenogears666

Maps Making maps

So I'm thinking of making a map, but How do I get the Mobs to not spawn? Both peaceful and murderous. Is this a server feature only, or are there settings I can change? I already have multiple other worlds to get resources from so that's not a problem.
  6. Xenogears666

Blocks & Decoration Ethereal Blocks - Keep Away Those Ghosts

It means that they can't leave, therefore killing your NPC's faster and being more of a nuisance.
  7. Xenogears666

Blocks & Decoration More uses for Ash

Ok so the first issue here is that Ash is not affected by gravity, which would be a huge issue for the devs to even implement the Ashgun being able to use Ash. The second issue is that since the Ash is not effected by gravity it would not work inside the Extractinator, since it uses gravity...
  8. Xenogears666

Because it would contain the same effects as the bricks, making the ghosts and reapers constantly bounce around in the house, unless the Dev's decided to code them differently.
  9. Xenogears666

I guess not, but why make furniture? if the walls and bricks already keep ghosts out the same effect would be enacted with the furniture, and if people only like the furniture... that would just create more problems.
  10. Xenogears666

Blocks & Decoration Arcane Rune Blocks and Furniture

I'd love to see this, also make a fix to the Rune walls... some walls will have blank spaces when surrounded by other walls... really annoying.
  11. Xenogears666

It was never an issue in the first place, or at least it wasn't for me. You just simply buy things during the day, and normally stay away from your house during the night. Also aside from the the Reapers (Solar Eclipse only), Wraiths will wait under you normally until you move.
  12. Xenogears666

Completely early-endgame, completely pointless, so why? It's not like the NPC's don't respawn, also this just doesn't make sense... It was an interesting suggestion, but just honestly, no. As for Ectoplasm, it really does not take forever to get... I've gotten about 20-30 each time I went into...
  13. Xenogears666

Blocks & Decoration Excavation Gear for collecting unobtainable background objects and walls

I support this, there are plenty of times where I wish I could grab these unobtainable walls just because they look cool as hell.
  14. Xenogears666

Blocks & Decoration Different Rainbow Blocks?

this is the most idiotic post I have ever seen... It just makes no sense. The point of a Rainbow is that it contains all colors of the visible light spectrum, therefore making this post obsolete. Don't know why you'd want this anyway.
  15. Xenogears666

Blocks & Decoration Pre-built houses?/huts.

Not only is he right, although a little rude, this would be a ridiculous thing to code and process. More than likely the Devs (if they did this) would just make the houses 9*7 with two chairs and one table. Just enough for the guide to live... not very helpful, especially when you want fancy houses.
  16. Xenogears666

Blocks & Decoration New Cactus and sand block types.

Here is a sample Image of what the Shifting Sand, and block would look like. I'm sure others can do a better job, and that's fine, but this is just a simple design.
  17. Xenogears666

Blocks & Decoration New Cactus and sand block types.

Well I'm sure this has probably been brought up before, so I'm sorry if it seems like I am stealing anyone's idea/s here. So first off we can identify that when the sand beneath a Cactus becomes Hallowed, Corrupted, Crimsoned, that the Cactus itself will have a general outward appearance...
  18. Xenogears666

PC Money Portal?

OK, so I've recently been finding these random little Money Portals that will just appear at random. What exactly are these things, and why do they appear? I can't seem to find any actual evidence on these things, and they don't seem to be triggered by anything that I am aware of. Still, cool...
  19. Xenogears666

Weapons & Equip Gatlishark

The reason is simple, The Gatligator has a very wide spread, and you don't always hit your target, and the Megashark is pretty accurate, so I though why not have the best of both worlds. More hits equals more damage, but I wanted it to at least keep some spread so that it maintains the...
Back
Top Bottom