Blocks & Decoration Excavation Gear for collecting unobtainable background objects and walls

I love it, however there might be a slight problem. What if the developers wanted it so those walls don't drop? then the idea would probably be vetoed, but still, great solution, just trying to be a little realistic :happy:

I don't feel this is necessary since, say you did mine these malls away, what would be underneath them. Sky?

This would be so helpful. I could pick up those dead cobweb-covered people in spider nests and put them under my friends house... >:)

I think it would be better to just add recipes for the walls. But for the background objects a special tool, or maybe a buff, to collect them would be cool.

I've always wondered the same thing myself; why these walls are unobtainable. Though personally, I've tried to think of crafting recipes, like stone wall + gem = gemstone wall.

But in the absence of recipes, it'd be nice if were possible to get them as a drop somehow. Or maybe both drops and recipes. They're not mutually exclusive. :)

I've always wanted to have obsidian cave walls and gemstone walls as backdrops for certain houses in my villages. It would make my day to be able to craft/harvest them when I discover them. I think, however, that the community needs to be more vocal if they're going to change the developer's minds about it. I'd be willing to accept their decision if I could figure out what is so game-breaking about it.

I support this, there are plenty of times where I wish I could grab these unobtainable walls just because they look cool as hell.

I support this, there are plenty of times where I wish I could grab these unobtainable walls just because they look cool as hell.
Especially after the 1.3 update changed most of the walls. Many of the new ones look amazing! It's such a pity we can't collect and reuse them.

Back
Top Bottom