Search results for query: *

1. Mad789🌳

Love to see it! I’m pumped for 1.4.5!!!

Love to see it! I’m pumped for 1.4.5!!!
  2. Mad789🌳

Yes, the most important part of my feelings.

Yes, the most important part of my feelings.
  3. Mad789🌳

How I feel about 2024 already

How I feel about 2024 already
  4. Mad789🌳

FIRST 2024 POST

FIRST 2024 POST
  5. Mad789🌳

Imma farm for that vanity set right when 1.4.5 releases.

Imma farm for that vanity set right when 1.4.5 releases.
  6. Mad789🌳

About me:) I have to YouTube channels for gaming @greenlightgang418 and @Hatter_505 Your...

About me:) I have to YouTube channels for gaming @greenlightgang418 and @Hatter_505 Your comments make my day no matter what type:) I’m not the most social in person, I’m social online I’ve played terraria since my brother got it for his birthday in 2016, we played at most 8 hours a day and...
  7. Mad789🌳

HAPPY 2024(in 3 hours)

HAPPY 2024(in 3 hours)
  8. Mad789🌳

Hey how’s it going I know it’s been a while and I haven’t posted in a while here’s why - it took...

Hey how’s it going I know it’s been a while and I haven’t posted in a while here’s why - it took my 45 minutes to figure out how to post a thread - turns out you need to be 13, so my account was locked till november - I was taking a break from terraria as it wasn’t as fun - I really liked the...
  9. Mad789🌳

Ha, me too!

Ha, me too!
  10. Mad789🌳

Honestly probably, I have to beat reds playtime!

Honestly probably, I have to beat reds playtime!
  11. Mad789🌳

Terraria State of the Game - December 2023

Hope the Re-Logic team has an amazing 2024!
  12. Mad789🌳

Hi how’s it going? Did I miss anything important after not being here for 6 months?

Hi how’s it going? Did I miss anything important after not being here for 6 months?
  13. Mad789🌳

What’s your 2024 resolution?

What’s your 2024 resolution?
  14. Mad789🌳

My response(my 5 month absence)

Hey how’s it going I know it’s been a while and I haven’t posted in a while here’s why - it took my 45 minutes to figure out how to post a thread - turns out you need to be 13, so my account was locked till november - I was taking a break from terraria as it wasn’t as fun - I really liked the...
  15. Mad789🌳

I’m sorry I didn’t respond I’ll explain it in a later post but terraria wasn’t just getting a...

I’m sorry I didn’t respond I’ll explain it in a later post but terraria wasn’t just getting a bit boring.
  16. Mad789🌳

Terraria State of the Game - December 2023

Am I first:0
  17. Mad789🌳

1.4.5 Challenge Run!

I stopped at beating the enraged Plantera, golem, and queen bee.
  18. Mad789🌳

1.4.5 Challenge Run!

Hey everyone! I’m back in the TCF, basically what happened is that you needed to be under a certain age, so I got banned because I set my birthday wrong. I finished the playthrough to my best extent and I couldn’t see the rest of the ideas, so maybe in another challenge run!
  19. Mad789🌳

1.4.5 Challenge Run!

Hey guys, I just want to apologize for not posting today, that was because I had a busy day ahead of me and didn’t have enough time to work on the video, but don’t worry, tomorrow I will have a video! Also, during the week, I might have to reduce videos to once every other day due to certain...
  20. Mad789🌳

What administrator do I contact to change my birthday? I just realized I put it in wrong.

What administrator do I contact to change my birthday? I just realized I put it in wrong.
Back
Top Bottom