1.4.5 Challenge Run!

Congrats on beating the Queen Bee. Now do it again! :p

New Rule: You must defeat the enraged versions of Queen Bee, Plantera, and Golem.
(You may beat the non-enraged versions first. You just need to defeat the enraged versions before moving to the next boss.)

Congrats on beating the Queen Bee. Now do it again!

New Rule: You must defeat the enraged versions of Queen Bee, Plantera, and Golem.
(You may beat the non-enraged versions first. You just need to defeat the enraged versions before moving to the next boss.)
Queen Bee already has .5 enraged factor on GetFixedBoi.

Put boulder statues on either side of your Deerclops arena, wired up to a 1 second timer. The arena must be shaped such in a way that both boulders will be able to roll all the way to the other side of the arena. When you fight Deerclops, you must turn the timer on for the duration of the fight.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I just want to apologize for not posting today, that was because I had a busy day ahead of me and didn’t have enough time to work on the video, but don’t worry, tomorrow I will have a video! Also, during the week, I might have to reduce videos to once every other day due to certain issue, I’ll still try though!:)

You still have hallowed armor, megashark, flamethrower, and other drops from the 2 mechs chosen. It’s not as bad as Duke Fishron Pre-Mech entirely, which is still doable but much harder
It isn't doable if you take into acccount that this is GETFIXEDBOI and everything is 5 times as hard.
You try doing Duke Fishron like that, see how you like it.

I edit this rule: you are resticted to only using former throwing weapons, and you must not have any other weapons in your hotbar at all times.
Throwing isn't a subclass, it's a subdivision of Unique Ammo. Also, Mad is taking difficult requests, just not ridiculous ones.
What's ridiculous is trying to fight WoF with Beenades on GetFixedBoi.

It isn't doable if you take into acccount that this is GETFIXEDBOI and everything is 5 times as hard.
You try doing Duke Fishron like that, see how you like it.
I forgot about Mechdusa which would rule my message out, but Duke Fishron doesn't really have any changes on GFB that I know of, He's pretty much the same as his normal expertmode self. Plus IIRC DDU adds the ocean biomes being a lot wider than in normal worlds to GFB, So you could fish Duke Fishron up closer to spawn (but not exactly at it) than usual without him getting enraged.

For the challenge now, I think Duke Fishron being Pre-Plantera then would be better since you'd have access to Chlorophye and not have to worry about Mechdusa. I think Duke Fishron is 100% doable with Chlorophyte Gear, Even on GFB though.

I edit this rule: you are resticted to only using former throwing weapons, and you must not have any other weapons in your hotbar at all times.
You can still use Orange Zapinator

There are no new responses yet, so I'll just edit this post:
Place a sign somewhere near spawn, and each time you join the world you have to add one word to the sign. It could be random, or you could try to make sentences. 🐿️

Last edited:
Marxq.jpg

You have to say "Karl Marx" every time you die.

Back
Top Bottom