Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Redigit this is for you and the team, you brought me and my brother close when we were little, we got up to the wall of flesh without the wiki! and we were 7! now i maybe almost 16 and he maybe 15, but i am thinking about getting him to pick up the controller for 1.4.5 one last time,i love everything you do, because you care about the communities feelings about the game. and also team tree forever.
    was there ever an actual, real life reason to not creating a mechanical brain of cthulhu?
    Red could you please make sure that the "Everything" Seed has all the NPCs from all the secret seeds? Was annoyed that Get Fixed Boi doesn't have merchant nor demolitionist at the start though that would've probably made things easier which I'm guessing you didn't want? :p
    I think anyone who doesn't have a standard 60Hz monitor will be able to play the game with higher fluidity. Why not finally add support for high FPS?
    A special mod has even appeared in tModLoader for version 1.4.4 of the game, which pleasantly surprised me that it works and I can really feel this smoothness and my 144Hz
    Reactions: DroNNI
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    That PC would cost (only CPU, GPU, RAM, SSD are relevant for if the game can run on that PC and for technical help but a PC has more part):
    CPU - 600€
    GPU - 2000€
    RAM (4x16 GB) - 280€
    SSD (2x4 TB) - 450€
    Mainboard - 400€
    Coolers - 200€
    OS licence (Win 11) - 100€
    PC case - 100€
    TOTAL: 4130€
    Imagine your child wants such PC just for Notepad, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
    SirBubba 🪓
    SirBubba 🪓
    Yea honestly lol. I built my PC for $370ish and it runs Terraria at a stable 60 FPS with integrated graphics:

CPU: $95 at purchase time
    GPU: RTX 1080 - obtained for free
    RAM: 1x16gb - $30
    SSD: 1x500gb - $25 plus an additional 2.5 tb obtained for free
    MOBO: $70 ultra budget
    Coolers: $20
    OS license: Free. I use Arch Linux.
    PC case: $50
    Total: ~$370USD
    M
    MysticAxolotl
    have you seen optimized cursor mod? made by Metacinnabar? it modifies the in-game cursor to run at the same FPS as your computer instead of the FPS of Terraria. While it significantly alters cursor speed, it maintains vanilla cursor functionality.
    this mod you just said in post + this = so smooth
    mod: Steam Workshop::Optimized Cursor
    TCF.GetMemberByID(27).GetName()[1]
    ANejat🌈🪨
    ANejat🌈🪨
    The type of object could eighter be string or the other thing I forgot the name of. That depends on the language.

Also, I think we all know what the best programming language is, don't talk about C, JavaScript, Pythond and stuff.
    Code:
    ++++++++++[>+++++++>++++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>++.>+.+++++++..+++.>++.<<+++++++++++++++.>.+++.------.--------.>+.>
    Glasia🌳
    ANejat🌈🪨
    ANejat🌈🪨
    'e'
    Have you ever considered adding mods to console?
    Russ Guss Doodles
    Russ Guss Doodles
    Those other rules being legal stuff with Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, Apple, etc.
    Causal_Weird0'
    Causal_Weird0'
    In a nutshell, it’s literally impossible: for copyright claims, coding, controllers not having the space of a keyboard, TML is a fan dedicated project…it just would never work.
    D
    DaPhantom
    why not on mobile? like tablets and switch?
    Hello Red. I'm writing once again to you regarding the Terraspark Boots (and mounts).

I love the Terraspark Boots Red. Because of their vanity, cool rocket boot trail and just the concept of boots that allow you to walk on liquids, fly, run fast, immune to lava.

I had to make it a PDF because of the sheer amount of words I have written. This is my final stand to get my most wanted changes in the game.

Attachments

• Terraspark Buff.pdf
      32.8 KB · Views: 81
    Reactions: Dapling
    Dapling
    Dapling
    If you hold down (buffer) the buff key as the obsidian skin potion expires or you cancel it, you can refresh the duration while still being submerged in lava and not take damage, so technically saying obsidian skin potions grant 6 minutes of immunity is incorrect, it actually gives infinite immunity.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    There’s also just drinking the potion manually before the buff expires but then you get less value from the potion
    Feelsgood being the one who got Red to consider making Sky Block/Sky Island secret seeds rather than it being a downloadable map. Least I think I was the one who started it.
    Causal_Weird0'
    Causal_Weird0'
    Same here but with Phaseblade/saber changes. Then the tread grew and it got attention from Red.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom