• Users: Zyraphim
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zyraphim

NPCs & Enemies add "Stampy" as a name for Orange cats

The World would be quite Wonderful if you did that
  2. Zyraphim

how do you make a table of contents

Like this: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrarian-community-rules-culture-please-read.53/
  3. Zyraphim

TCF Suggestion neutral face reaction

😐
  4. Zyraphim

is there any program that lets you view .map files

I'm not talking TEdit but instead something that lets me view the actual minimap files
  5. Zyraphim

Items two tooltip ideas for the bucket

"There's more" or "Property of Stanley"
  6. Zyraphim

Mobile renamed .plr files and all the map data disappeared

I renamed the .plr files of my mobile Terraria because I named them all the same and wanted to be able to differentiate them, and now the map data I had is gone Everything I saw online blamed this on Steam's cloud feature, but none of that helps because Mobile, obviously, doesn't Steam cloud How...
  7. Zyraphim

Game Mechanics allow spawn points to be between tiles

I use TEdit to relocate the world spawn to be in the exact centre (there should be a way to do that in-game), and it irks me to no end that the player can spawn on one of the two blocks that make up the centre, but not on the exact centre Please let players spawn between tiles I am begging
  8. Zyraphim

Blocks & Decoration mother of pearl block

I want a smooth, seamless block that looks like this Maybe it can be given by the Angler in batches of 150 - 250 for every quest completed
  9. Zyraphim

Items make Fertiliser work on herbs

yea
  10. Zyraphim

Items make the Staff / Axe of Regrowth target herbs with Smart Cursor

Simple enough While you're here, check out these other Regrowth-related suggestions: Staff / Axe of Regrowth Auto Select by @Digibeast10 Make the Axe of Regrowth Replant Seeds by @Pelzklops Make Axe of Regrowth Replant Gemcorns by @Twiliwolf55555 Better Staff of Regrowth by me
  11. Zyraphim

Items Accentuator

This tool sold by the Dryad will turn any block into an "accented" version of itself that acts like Stone Accent Slabs Breaking these accented blocks will drop their normal counterparts This suggestion is based on my completely unfounded idea of how the blending / accenting system works, and I'm...
  12. Zyraphim

NPCs & Enemies let Blazing Wheels and Spike Balls damage other enemies

Why not? It would be interesting to have more hostile things that can also damage other enemies and would make the idea of adding statues for them even more appealing They spawn sparsely enough that it wouldn't detract from the challenge of the Dungeon at all
  13. Zyraphim

Blocks & Decoration let the Skull Lantern turn its head

Did you know that the Skull Lantern can only face left? Now you do! Why
  14. Zyraphim

Mobile use items directly from chests

Since PC can do it, let Mobile do it too
  15. Zyraphim

Game Mechanics collapsible inventory

Add Mobile's ability to collapse specific inventory elements to PC
  16. Zyraphim

Weapons & Equip ⦉ Mercury Boots ⦊

Before we get into it, there are changes that should first be made to the components of the Mercury Boots. Dunerider's effect should work on sandstone bricks, slabs, and the rest of the blocks made of sand. As it stands, Flurry Boots are nothing more than a reskin of Hermes. They should...
  17. Zyraphim

Other cloud worlds and characters across all platforms

I have both Mobile and PC Terraria; PC for my usual playthroughs, and Mobile when I'm out and about I know this would a massive undertaking, but I would love it if there was a built-in cloud system that works on all platforms so I can progress on my PC world while not at home
  18. Zyraphim

TCF Suggestion add "Threads with your reactions" or a sort between posts and replies in "Reactions given"

I want to look over all the posts and only the posts I've reacted to but can't do that without scouring through the "Reactions given" list manually Also add a search bar for "Reactions given"
Back
Top Bottom