Search results for query: *

1. 2

Wavebank Project: Ori - Music Replacement Mod

appreciate the work. that is exactly what I was looking for. However, like already mentioned, the link is broken.
  2. 2

tModLoader Calamity Mod

what are you talking about? dl the new version and replace the old one with the new one. done. you keep all your stuff, worlds, characters etc
  3. 2

Map-Survival Water World

A small (expert) world filled with water. water ends at space and sky islands are removed. You can find sand islands instead, containing the same items and some potions. I also let you start with some items to make up for all the stuff you can't do to make this more resonable...
  4. 2

NPCs & Enemies [1.3] Crawltepede's Spawn rate should be lowered.

fun fact: they are even faster in expert mode. even SO fast you can't outfly/run them. also 4 shots you in mage armor @500hp (takes about 5sec) that forces you to wear melee armor just so you can suvive long enough to kill a few enemys.
  5. 2

The Martian Madness

try switching between land and sky zone by flying up to the top of the map, then drop down until you leave the sky zone. repeat. drone should spawn near the top. worked for me. at first I didn't knew how to summon them, so i killed the drone like 3 times :O
Back
Top Bottom