tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,452 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Idk where to post this so i'll just post it here
I was banned for making an offensive abortion joke (even tho it was my first warning) and was told that i'd get unbanned after some time passes
That was like 1 month ago and i really need to server to ask questions and get help
can i please get unbanned soon

my discord:
Jabba The Trump [But Communist]#5964

kthx

Idk where to post this so i'll just post it here
I was banned for making an offensive abortion joke (even tho it was my first warning) and was told that i'd get unbanned after some time passes
That was like 1 month ago and i really need to server to ask questions and get help
can i please get unbanned soon

my discord:
Jabba The Trump [But Communist]#5964

kthx
Hi there @jabbathetrump, just as a heads-up, on this forum we don’t permit drama from offsite to be brought here. If there are problems or issues that are happening at a different site, those problems need to be taken care off over there, not here.

If you have any questions about this, I’m happy to answer them. Just send me a private message by clicking the ‘Start a Conversation’ link under my avatar at the bottom.

After taking a three month break from terraria (and all the subthings such as this one) and now coming back, and looking at the new providence, I'm more surprised than ever this mod isn't it own game. It's insane the amount of detail and work that has been put into this "mod" (I was thinking DLC level of quality at this point) and how hard people have worked to make it what it is. I think this is possibly the best mod there is for terraria, and deserves to be elevated to something higher.
Providence,_the_Profaned_Goddess.png

Look at all of the glory that is that boss, the pure level of detail and awesomeness. It looks nicer and cooler than anything in the original terraria game. The moonlord is a joke compared to this. I mean, its just so, so cool. I really think that this mod should be advanced into something besides a mod.

A question: Is this related to radiance or inspired by radiance from hollow knight?

Attachments

• 120px-Providence,_the_Profaned_Goddess.png
    120px-Providence,_the_Profaned_Goddess.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 222
I would like to petition that the "Acceptance" portion of DM Dokuro's Supreme Calamitas Theme be made into a music box.

That way it can play anytime I'm at my base.

(Was trying to link to the precice time, 10:28, but whatever.)

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, those were made by RoverdriveX (Wiki Administrator) Blockaroz (Former Developer) and Nitro (Lead Artist).

To make a bit more room, there is likely much more to come to planetoids in the future.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/g59bha2mkogq01k/CalamityModV1.3.4.103.zip/file#

Current download on the Discord server, fixed the issue with multiplayer i believe. Hasn't been updated on the tModloader browser due to an error while uploading.

Ah ye, two are new regular bosses and two are new superbosses. A boss rush is coming in the future as well, along with 3 of the new bosses being post-scal.

For world generation, next major update is revamping the Astral Meteor to be a full-on biome, rather than just a meteor. This may not need a new world? Worldgen changes may slow down a bit after this like stated before, but there are many planned.

well how do i update calamity mod without having to play it all over again?

well how do i update calamity mod without having to play it all over again?
AFAIK, you just replace the existing Calamity install with the new one, and you should be able to keep your worlds and characters. Unfortunately, my own inexperience prevents me from walking you through the process.

I am really unsure where to put this... I have tried to google for answers... but found nothing to any extent so far..

I have Calamity, BossChecklist, Cheat Sheet, and Yet Another Boss Healthbar installed (and fully updated).

Everytime I kill the Wall of Flesh, the Crimson/Hallow only half generates... and causes a drop in framerat, even dramatically sometimes. First time It killed my framerate and only created the hallow, on other maps it was hallow, hallow, crimson, and hallow, but only did one... Is there a glitch or some confliction in a mod?

Edit: Im on Revengance Mode + Expert and a Crimson World.

I am really unsure where to put this... I have tried to google for answers... but found nothing to any extent so far..

I have Calamity, BossChecklist, Cheat Sheet, and Yet Another Boss Healthbar installed (and fully updated).

Everytime I kill the Wall of Flesh, the Crimson/Hallow only half generates... and causes a drop in framerat, even dramatically sometimes. First time It killed my framerate and only created the hallow, on other maps it was hallow, hallow, crimson, and hallow, but only did one... Is there a glitch or some confliction in a mod?

Edit: Im on Revengance Mode + Expert and a Crimson World.
The in-game changelog for the latest version of tModLoader (v0.10.1.5 as of this writing) mentions that it fixes a "WoF bug" in Calamity, so you might want to try making sure you have the latest version of tModLoader.

The in-game changelog for the latest version of tModLoader (v0.10.1.5 as of this writing) mentions that it fixes a "WoF bug" in Calamity, so you might want to try making sure you have the latest version of tModLoader.

Yeah, I have the latest version of TModloader, cuz I remember asking myself while reading the changelog on what could the WoF bug could be.. but now I know.. but I guess it wasn't fully fixed?

Actually I just triple checked, I am on v0.10.1.5, and it still happens...

i don't quite know where to post bugs i've uncovered but. it seems that crit at 75%+ bugs out when you hold a weapon in reverence mode. at base i have Daedalus set ranged thats +22% (4 legs, 3 chest, 10 helm, 5 set) and 6 accessories slots all accessories have lucky +24% and i have Psychotic amulet when clocked it adds 10% with and extra 5% base and a putrid scent for +5%. this totals an extra 66% from gear with an unreal Halibut Cannon i reach 75%. okay now here is the weird part, when i buff with rage for an extra +10% i reach 80% on my Halibut Cannon (wiki says crit softcaps at 85%) while not holding a weapon the item card says 80% when i swap to a weapon any of my reforged weapons(the ones with prefixes) the card reads 76%, if i hold a weapon with no prefix it drops to 74%. also while my unreal Halibut Cannon has 80% on the card the musket has 82%. Halibut and Megashark both have unreal, while the ice claper summon has mythical. while holding ether the crit drops to 76%.
20181008234916_1.jpg 20181008234111_1.jpg buffed with rage with out holding a weapon.

20181008234929_1.jpg 20181008234103_1.jpg while holding an prefixed weapon. Halibut is being held; rage buff still active.

20181008235847_1.jpg 20181008234945_1.jpg while holding a no prefix weapon. Musket being held; rage buff still active.

update, holding a sniper rifle with +66% shows 75% crit while i hold it and shows 57% on my mega shark.
it's not softcapped at all it's pure hard capped and the best part when i hold a non weapons the sniper reads 100% and my megashark reads 80% just holding a weapon drops it's crit by it's base value.

Attachments

• 20181008234111_1.jpg
    20181008234111_1.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 241
  • 20181008234103_1.jpg
    20181008234103_1.jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
AFAIK, you just replace the existing Calamity install with the new one, and you should be able to keep your worlds and characters. Unfortunately, my own inexperience prevents me from walking you through the process.

the calamity content will also be safe? please tell i dont want to go all over again

the calamity content will also be safe? please tell i dont want to go all over again
I'm pretty sure that it will be, yes, just like vanilla doesn't delete your characters and worlds just because you've installed an update, unless something goes horribly wrong with them.

Now, I am told that loading a modded world when you don't have that mod installed can cause bugs, but I don't think that you're going to do that.

I'm pretty sure that it will be, yes, just like vanilla doesn't delete your characters and worlds just because you've installed an update, unless something goes horribly wrong with them.

Now, I am told that loading a modded world when you don't have that mod installed can cause bugs, but I don't think that you're going to do that.

well... i guess that means i cant move away from that calamity mod version...

well... i guess that means i cant move away from that calamity mod version...

what are you talking about?
dl the new version and replace the old one with the new one. done.
you keep all your stuff, worlds, characters etc

Back
Top Bottom