Search results for query: *

1. V

Weapons & Equip Fishing Modifiers

I think it would be relatively useful to have modifiers for accessories that increase your fishing power by up to 4 per accessory. Examples of possible modifiers: -Luring (might sound a little too close to Minecraft's Lure enchantment) -Glittering -Angling -Shiny -Tantalizing(?) Also maybe...
  2. V

Items New "Complicated" Accessory

By complicated accessory, I mean one with a large crafting tree, like the Ankh Shield or Shell Phone. An accessory like this could be added for defensive accessories like Cross Necklace and Band of Regeneration, and would be a pretty big help in higher difficulties. Possible accessories in its...
  3. V

Working as Designed Xbox One "Time Freezing Bug (?)"

I play on Xbox One, and I recently finished a summoner playthrough on a Drunk world seed. Don't know how or why this happened, but sleeping won't work for me when the house is suitable, and the cultists aren't respawning. I've tried restarting the game, but that didn't fix it. Not...
  4. V

Weapons & Equip Improvements to the Mage Class

To the Devs at Re-Logic: I recently just finished a mage playthrough, and it got me thinking about what could be improved about the class, rebalancing, and other things about the class. For Example: Vile Thorn. It's a great weapon, and I really like it, but sometimes it could be a real...
Back
Top Bottom