Items New "Complicated" Accessory

Void Dragon 5

Terrarian
By complicated accessory, I mean one with a large crafting tree, like the Ankh Shield or Shell Phone.

An accessory like this could be added for defensive accessories like Cross Necklace and Band of Regeneration, and would be a pretty big help in higher difficulties. Possible accessories in its recipe could include:
- Band of Regeneration
- Cross Necklace
- Philosophers Stone
- Frozen Turtle Shell
- Hand Warmer
- Star Cloak
- Others that I can't remember off the top of my head

Is going to be a Combine-All-Healing-And-Thorns-Type-Accessories item? That would include Band of Regeneration, Philosophers Stone, Star Cloak, and Honeycomb. The Cross Necklace and Panic necklace could also be thrown in though. Still that is only 6 accessories. The other accessories that damage enemies or heal the player are expert exclusive.

Combining all of the effects of all of these items would be insane. Boosted life regen, decreased potion cooldown, boosted invincibility frames, Frozen Turtle Shell's crazy defense, and (based on the ending of the suggestion and Stellar's comment) increased movement speed and even more life regen when you take damage? Way, way too much. Facetanking is not supposed to be this easy.

yeah, i've also thought of some kind of ultimate defensive accessory, but in my case it's much milder, being a combo of Charm Of Myths (Philostone+regen band) and Star Veil (Cross Necklace+Star Cloak) but even then i think that would be too OP

A potential way of balancing this item could be to have it A. Reduce your max life while using it, B. Make it post moon-lord, C. Take all of the buffs from the accessory and halve their effects, or D. Make it so that when using mobility boosting items(things like balloons, and soaring insignia, any movement speed percentage buffs from armor) it majorly reduces the effects given by them.

Remove handwarmer and frozen turtle shell and id support. Former is in the ankh shield indirectly and latter makes the frozen hero’s shield. I do like more uses for the band or regeneration and cross necklace though

Back
Top Bottom