Search results for query: *

1. LisanPaez05

NPCs & Enemies Accidental Offensive Content with NPC Names

What's the problem if someone could think that's offensive? I'm sure than anyone find it offensive, only you
  2. LisanPaez05

NPCs & Enemies Justice for Vultures

#SaveTheVultures
  3. LisanPaez05

Items Plantera Spawner Ideas

I like the 2nd idea Sup
  4. LisanPaez05

Game Mechanics Make events occur more regularly!

Don't confuse your luck with improbability I'm sure what a lot of us had 3-4-5 Bloodmoons/Solar Eclipse as minimum, one after other Also, you can farm Blood Tears with Graveyards and Solar Tablets in the Jungle Temple
  5. LisanPaez05

NPCs & Enemies Plantera's Seed - A Plantera that lets you plant Plantera Bulbs!

It is convenient, it will be great to farm, and I thought about this once at least But I like the concept of search Plantera's Bulbs, no sup
  6. LisanPaez05

Game Mechanics Aggressive Torches in Legendary

Yes, that's the word
  7. LisanPaez05

Weapons & Equip Duke Fishron drops rework ideas

Okay, you want a rework Then What's the rework?
  8. LisanPaez05

Game Mechanics Aggressive Torches in Legendary

It's simple, place a torch in a biome that doesn't belong gives the torch a small chance to attack you (same attack as Torch God) Only works in Legendary Worlds (For the Worthy, Get Fixed Boi, By the powers combine, etc) It's like bombs falling when you chop a tree or break a pot
  9. LisanPaez05

Weapons & Equip Add a normal way to attack for magic missile and rainbow rod

You can just left click y let the button
  10. LisanPaez05

Make a new word starting with the last letter of the last word!

That is a verb (To Be verb, for 2nd person and/or plural subjects. e.g.: You ARE; These things ARE), articles are a/an/the I think they are(? (The articles, verbs are definitely words) Environment
  11. LisanPaez05

Game Mechanics Lesser Achievement idea #5 and #6

Achievement #5 ¡THIS IS A HOLD UP! Defeat a boss with friends (With 1 friend is enough) Achievement #6 Chemistry Class/Chemistry 101 Make all type of potions once
  12. LisanPaez05

Biomes & Nature Rain Clouds directly above Waterleaf Plants

What if it is with all plants?
  13. LisanPaez05

Weapons & Equip Make chlorophyte usefull for summoners

It isn't far from reality
  14. LisanPaez05

Weapons & Equip Spitwad: NPC affecting weapon.

There's a Melee way to kill npc Why not add also a Range way, or even Sum and Mage way, to do it?
  15. LisanPaez05

Weapons & Equip Movement accessories balancing

The fun part of open a chest is don't know what are inside of it Maybe you find what are you looking for Or Maybe you find 5 Hermes Boots repeatedly You don't know and that is fun
  16. LisanPaez05

Game Mechanics Capricious: Game modifier that is unpredictable.

This would bring a lot of fun Also, I would add a "worst(?" version of this (let's call it "Rebel" modifier) what give random modifier stats, but what don't change (with a limit of 15% at maximum per stat, for balance)
  17. LisanPaez05

NPCs & Enemies Please Nerf Golem 🙏⬇️🗿

I feel so dumb right now Hhahahahhaaha
  18. LisanPaez05

NPCs & Enemies Acrobatic Skeleton: Funny Pre Hardmode enemy.

For stats I'm asking for Contact Damage, Defense, HP, Damage of its attacks For how it looks I'm asking for sprites And for drops, if it drops its leotard, then I want a sprite too
Back
Top Bottom