Search results for query: *

1. Fidget

Console I think Im just too good for my own good... (A call for your assistance)

If modding is on the table for you, try calamity, they've got a lot of options for difficulty I think. But yeah, Terraria is a game that largely rewards knowledge and preparation, not skill.
  2. Fidget

Biomes & Nature Extra large world. Why don't we have larger or bigger mauntains?

Terraria could do with a caves and cliffs type of update where the world height is increased. Small worlds have basically no space between the ground and space itself.
  3. Fidget

Problems I've encountered with each single class.

The basic ore armours serve as the melee class's armour specifically. All they do is increase defense, but in the early game that's crucial. Honestly, for having no mana cost, the space gun is quite strong. But I haven't used it in a while, so I can't be sure if I agree or not I take it you...
  4. Fidget

Sprites Changing textures depending on the season

Red does look at the forums for ideas, but obviously he's got a :red: ton of ideas already on the list (seasons of some kind are probably already on there), and there's a bunch more being suggested every day so realistically he probably won't even see your post, still fun to spitball ideas though...
  5. Fidget

NPCs & Enemies Mermaid 'wandering' NPC in Ocean Biome

I think it would maybe do better if the mermaid was a little more distinct. More like the lamias from the desert biome. But overall I love the idea.
  6. Fidget

To what things do you say "NEVER EVER AGAIN" after you have tried them out

I've realized that most people who drink beer also don't like it, or at least don't love it. Mainly because it isn't an easy drink. You won't want to chug it down in seconds and would rather take it slowly, whereas if it tasted good, you'd be rushing for more and gulping it which would make you...
  7. Fidget

Biomes & Nature Side Effects of Corruption/Crimson/Hallow influence to biomes.

tagging him probably won't do much, he likely couldn't get to the notification even if he wanted to respond to this specific thread.
  8. Fidget

Weapons & Equip Third pillar weapon

Given nebulae are likened to clouds, I'd like to see a 3rd and final upgrade to the crimson rod with 3 separate, larger clouds you can spawn.
  9. Fidget

Biomes & Nature Ways of making the Hallow less hostile.

The hallow is evil towards the player because it's an overcompensation of purity released to try and keep the corruption/crimson under control. Anything that sees itself as pure and good is bound to go after both evil and things inbetween that don't deserve the same eradication.
  10. Fidget

Weapons & Equip Vacpack

Terraria has its fair share of unique slimes. Rad slimes could get a costume to make them look like Terraria's toxic slimes, King and Queen slimes could appear as gordos, honestly I find it harder to brainstorm things Terraria would get from a crossover.
  11. Fidget

Items Bee wings

Better than fledgling but worse than demon wings feels like it's squarely within the realm of cloud/blizzard/sandstorm/fart in a balloon accessories, those are already very powerful to have in prehardmode. Idk if I support this.
  12. Fidget

Weapons & Equip A new spear to enhance the likelihood of people trying new weapons in endgame

Always confuses me how people don't treat the daybreak as a spear. It functions more like a spear than the north pole, which is the endgame weapon many people go for when doing spear only runs. It's a javelin you toss, sure you've got an infinite stock of them but that's what you can do with...
  13. Fidget

Blocks & Decoration Arctic-equivalent of sandcastles!

A snowball boulder is just too good honestly. We need this in the game.
  14. Fidget

3 guesses is actually insane [SPOILER]

3 guesses is actually insane
  15. Fidget

PC Berserkers gloves

admittedly I've never played summoner, but that build sounds fine. There's a few mounts and most wings that are way better than the gelatinous pillion, but early hardmode it should do well.
  16. Fidget

Weapons & Equip Familiar wigs should show hair dyes.

Admittedly I don't use the hair dyes in this game all that often, but recently I noticed that familiar wigs will only show your character's default hair, and not the hair dye you have on, which feels really strange.
  17. Fidget

PC can i have my sanity back please

Honestly idk where this came from cause idk if I've ever seen it happen to me. Never been guaranteed a muramasa in my topmost chest.
  18. Fidget

PC Berserkers gloves

Late game, for me it's all about cramming as many damage accessories onto my character as I can do, as I can usually get away with dumping mobility accessories due to mounts like the cute fishron, broom stick, flying saucer and black spot mounts. Usually that means gloves, scopes or quivers...
  19. Fidget

Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

Just beat Master Mode for the first time, and fully purified my world. To say that the pillars broke my brain with how upsettingly hard they were would be an understatement.
  20. Fidget

PC What's the strangest thing you've experienced in Terraria?

For me this is two separate things: One time my game launched in Chinese, and my friend had to open Terraria to guide me through the menus and change it back to English. Another time when I was checking out my underground jungle I saw one half of a golden chest and when hovering my mouse over...
Back
Top Bottom