Search results for query: *

1. Kisaki Roi

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Apparently in the new version of terraria i spotted it saying multiplayer improvements i wonder if they fixed the thing you were talking about nakano15
  2. Kisaki Roi

me and my friends are still looking forward to when multiplayer gets fixed so we can play n-terraria together again cause all hail Nakano for sucha great creation :P
  3. Kisaki Roi

Cause my friends and i would love to play mutliplayer nterraria again but we have no idea how to get to the version of terraria thats able to play nterraria 5 since game launcher doesn't have that in its downgrade options.
  4. Kisaki Roi

How do we go about installing the needed terraria version for nterraria 5 since its the only most upto date multiplayer version? also still hoping that one day you make the new one have multiplayer even if you just need help from other coders for that part
  5. Kisaki Roi

That just made me now interested to see if there would ever be a possibility of a race that doesn't use weapons other then like its teeth and stat points rofl
  6. Kisaki Roi

I will miss the slime and bunny races myself they were the ones i always played as cause i did enjoy them alot.
  7. Kisaki Roi

Is there a estimate when the multiplayer part of nterraria will come out?
  8. Kisaki Roi

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

tons of new traps for people that wanna get designy with stuff, and traps that can hurt mobs other then spiky ball trap and spear traps, i wanna see more of that and any other cool traps.
  9. Kisaki Roi

I like expert mode both for challenge an the everyone gets there own bags.
  10. Kisaki Roi

Possibly make it like Terraria IR's system of transporting the player maybe, they use a portal that lets you hop through servers, thou for basic multiplayer it could just open a server on a secondary port and have the player hop over onto it, making the realms thing only work on like dedicated...
  11. Kisaki Roi

i wonder if different realms will end up working on multiplayer somehow, it could always just be ran by the first person in the server and changes the world for everyone like it normally does.
  12. Kisaki Roi

Looking forward to playin it with two of my friends, hopefully thou the skills bug is finally dead to where everyone can use there skills instead of just one or two people.
  13. Kisaki Roi

Must know bout this coin power thing, and maybe give the quest that lets you become merchant a coin gun thats been weakened down or somethin lol
  14. Kisaki Roi

Merchant slime is how i always go, would love to see slimes change colors or somethin depending on the armor they wear or get a armor bonus from destroying a certain amount or certain kind of slimes, would love to see a slime in a top hat though.
  15. Kisaki Roi

What would be interesting to see is a merchants specialty weapon of its own type of coin damage weapons, dunno though i do enjoy playing as a merchant in n-terraria.
  16. Kisaki Roi

I check on n-terraria's progress everyday cause of how much i'd like to play it in 1.3 still looking forward to it and everything :p Though also like 4-10 times a day as well i do like when i see update posts and stuff.
  17. Kisaki Roi

Totally looking forward to all the changes, and any new things even additional weapons for things that didn't have enough weapons or new weapon types an the such.
  18. Kisaki Roi

There is totally need for a wildcard class like a joker or somethin that can buff and debuff themselves and allys with random stuff or harm or aid and so on lol
  19. Kisaki Roi

yo-yo-mancer? would be interesting also wonder if ther'd be more races or any new additions to any of the races.
  20. Kisaki Roi

Doesn't seem like the new patch really changed much in main code at all just seems to be tiny fixes to lag and some boss stuff, so i doubt it should hinder anything you guys are doing, keep up the awesome work with the mod its still the best game mod ever :P
Back
Top Bottom