Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

i had an idea for a class
alchemist
has a chance to not use potion ingredients (like alchemy table but variable chance based on the skills level)
decreased potion cooldown
passive mana flower
bonus to healing from potions
bonus to buff duration
active: alter self, the user alchemecally alters theirself giving massive stat boosts at the cost of quickly draining mana (nullifies the passive mana flower for obvious reasons)
his role is a recovery tank and self buffer, like druids in some rpgs but with consumables instead of magic
as well as some op races for beating the moon lord
vortexian
"scout for the lunar advance"
generates ammo (like goblin did)
gets a massive boost to ranged damage
ranged damage distorts gravity for targets
has a large chance to not use ammo
selenian
"the sun was too hot for it"
melee attacks cause "sunburn" doing 50 dps
gets a massive boost to melee
glows orange
melee attacks cause a "solar radiance explosion"
stardust avatar
"like a stardust guardian but smaller and with free will"
gets 2*character level extra summon limit
gets a massive boost to summon damage
nebula nimbus
"nebulae are a kind of space cloud"
massive boost to magic damage
magic damage makes enemies drop nebula boosters that give +2% to their respective stat per level and drop more often depending on said level
active: nebula arcanum (what, we gave the demon demon scythe)

I didn't quit, I just want to continue modding alone, since only I seems to care about it.

Also, on other news.
  • I disliked the way you get the end game ores, so I made that when you destroy a Tower, the world is blessed with Luminites.
  • Expert mode is really broken currently, broken at a state where you can be 2 shot by anything 30 levels lower than your, I will have to revamp the status system so it's actually playable, but not a torture.
And sorry, no teasers currently, maybe one coming out soon.

Oh my goodness thank you so much! Now I can get the end game stuff before moon lord :D much obliged ^.^

Nope, the drill dropped from the martian events also allows mining of it, I tested.
Well, the martian event is still a late-game event. In fact, according to the wiki that drill is stronger than the luminite bars. What about the picksaw at 210% power?

Last edited:
i wonder if different realms will end up working on multiplayer somehow, it could always just be ran by the first person in the server and changes the world for everyone like it normally does.

i wonder if different realms will end up working on multiplayer somehow, it could always just be ran by the first person in the server and changes the world for everyone like it normally does.
I'd think, to get that working, there would have to be a seperate instance. Instead of warping you to the realm, the Realms Bunny would have a new server open to run the generated realm.

Not sure how to make it so players could jump to the new instance, though.

Not really, on the tiling part, Realms masks the original Terraria tiles by loading another data, instead of the world data.
The side effect is that corruption, crimson and hallow would still try to spread during evil realms exploration.

Possibly make it like Terraria IR's system of transporting the player maybe, they use a portal that lets you hop through servers, thou for basic multiplayer it could just open a server on a secondary port and have the player hop over onto it, making the realms thing only work on like dedicated servers though.

Teaser looks cool looks like a major improvement since i last played

any plans for new content or are you just trying to port it to 1.3 right now?

Im really really looking forward to seeing your mod updated to 1.3
Never got a chance to play it a decent amount.

Here's hoping the 1.3 update isnt too far off :)
Although as a mod dev myself I do understand these things take time.

Back
Top Bottom