Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Must know bout this coin power thing, and maybe give the quest that lets you become merchant a coin gun thats been weakened down or somethin lol

1 - Not sure if Gem Tools would be worth making, even if after a while you gather enough to just have a stockpile of it, there isn't really a reason to making them unless... What if it would use gems to "upgrade" the hardmode non-alternative armors for them to have some effects like the ones from alternative ores ? That would make the armors better and give a reason to keep the gems around.
2 - I liked that idea.

Spoiler Alert: They alredy do, since NT5 production it was planned and in NT5.5 (A non-released version to make easier to mod during NT6) it alredy had a shield slot for it, also there is a small spoiler for some of the merchant skills.

That seems like a fantastic idea, but it would make it a bit weaker then the dodge status, still, seems like a cool idea for the shields.
1-maybe a use for the big gems "emerald encrusted adamantite armor"
2- i have no thougts on this statement
3-different sheilds would be more likely to block also, 10% to reduce 50% for cobalt 15% to reduce 60% for obsidian 25% to reduce 75% for ankh 50% to reduce 90% for paladin
and however you deem fit for shields you add
[DOUBLEPOST=1438735952,1438735838][/DOUBLEPOST]
Must know bout this coin power thing, and maybe give the quest that lets you become merchant a coin gun thats been weakened down or somethin lol
i made a comment about doing more damage the more coins you had and nanako said id like coin power
edit: those post's have nothing to do with each other, i hate the double post system

Last edited:
Well, if peoples find demi useless the Merchant class, wonder when I implement the planned off combat classes.

That would be a good idea, if were not exploitable.
Peoples could place tiles on the floor and remove them to get even more tiles than they had.
is perfectly possible, i've made a test before, i've used TSGE to cover a entire large map on 1.2.4.1 version and not even decrease 1 fps and the game remained very stable

1 - Not sure if Gem Tools would be worth making, even if after a while you gather enough to just have a stockpile of it, there isn't really a reason to making them unless... What if it would use gems to "upgrade" the hardmode non-alternative armors for them to have some effects like the ones from alternative ores ? That would make the armors better and give a reason to keep the gems around.

perhaps the gem armors can be vanity items and maybe have a craftable accessory for each gem with different abilities
and maybe the blood stone can be crafted with all the gems and has all the abilities just slightly nerfed(like the destroyer emblem) with the bleeding

Spoiler Alert: They alredy do, since NT5 production it was planned and in NT5.5 (A non-released version to make easier to mod during NT6) it alredy had a shield slot for it, also there is a small spoiler for some of the merchant skills.

i love the way the screen looks now, much neater

is perfectly possible, i've made a test before, i've used TSGE to cover a entire large map on 1.2.4.1 version and not even decrease 1 fps and the game remained very stable
No, what Nakano means is that if they gave a chance to not consume materials when placing them, then they're essentially giving us a way to get unlimited of whatever is placeable.

For example, say I have 100 chlorophyte and 25% chance to not consume materials. All things being fair, I could place 125 blocks. Then I'd just remove them and will have gotten an extra 25 blocks. A second run gives 31 more. Then 39. Then 48. Then 60.

Starting at 100 blocks and running through that 10 times would, on average, leave you with about 920 blocks.

No, what Nakano means is that if they gave a chance to not consume materials when placing them, then they're essentially giving us a way to get unlimited of whatever is placeable.

For example, say I have 100 chlorophyte and 25% chance to not consume materials. All things being fair, I could place 125 blocks. Then I'd just remove them and will have gotten an extra 25 blocks. A second run gives 31 more. Then 39. Then 48. Then 60.

Starting at 100 blocks and running through that 10 times would, on average, leave you with about 920 blocks.

i mean only for raw materials like stone and wood other materials doesn't have abnormal status and the chance obviously will don't pass 10% chance to avoid exact this kind of tricky got it?

i mean only for raw materials like stone and wood other materials doesn't have abnormal status and the chance obviously will don't pass 10% chance to avoid exact this kind of tricky got it?
Well, it's really up to Nakano, but 10% doesn't remove the problem... just makes it take longer.

And chlorophyte IS raw material but maybe they can use the tiers of items and only white tier items would be effected. I don't know the capabilities of what can be programmed...

Can someone please tell me what version this works with and where the download link is, there's so many posts and I don't particularly have the time right now to dig through them... Thanks in advance! :3

Can someone please tell me what version this works with and where the download link is, there's so many posts and I don't particularly have the time right now to dig through them... Thanks in advance! :3
Works on 1.2.4.1 but will have to use the game launcher to downgrade the game (+ a few issues), the download is on the main page, it should show the download for NTerraria 5, the latest version. (that is 1.2.4.1)

When mod will be on 1.3?
there is no official estimate but i'm guessing late august to early september, i should warn you about the newb snappers...

glares at pebkio

some people in this thread are fed up with people just joining in and not knowing abut things mentioned days ago.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438813114,1438812974][/DOUBLEPOST]

maybe make it only work on materials with no sell value as most building materials don't have one

edit: :redmunch: you double post feature that post had nothing to do with the other one

Based on this, soon.
teaser.png

Gotta nerf the main quests kill count, since not everyone is as insane as me when it's about grinding.

Not that it's easy, but may turn up boring.
For example, the first night arc quest requires you to kill 20 zombies.
I will have to nerf it to 7 or 10 zombies instead.

maybe save the 20 for expert mode? unless having seperate quest lines for the modes is too hard

maybe save the 20 for expert mode? unless having seperate quest lines for the modes is too hard
I still does not think it's a good idea.
Monsters will be twice harder, would be even more insane if you had to do twice progress on the quests to be able to complete it.

Back
Top Bottom