Search results for query: *

• Users: alex_
  • Order by date
  1. A

Constant disconnect after 30 seconds from PC to Mac

ive played with my friends before and the only reason why i get the lost connection message is because they left the world and i was still in the world (i was playing on their world)
  2. A

where is hallow biome?

ok i will do that
  3. A

how do i plant deathweed?

i bought deathweed planter boxes but they just started growing flowers for some reason. i removed the flowers and tried clicking on the planter boxes with deathweed but that dident work.
  4. A

hallow enemies are not spawning

i just beat wall of flesh and then the hallow biome spawned at the ice biome (i know this because i saw pink ice) and no enemies are spawning :( please help
  5. A

where is hallow biome?

i beat wall of flesh and then i explored the entire world and there was no hallow biome. for some reason, there was only an underground hollow but no hallow biome on the surface. i saw some pink ice in the ice biome for some reason and pink ice means that there is hollow biome but i couldent any...
  6. A

how do i turn a muntiplayer world into a server

my friend has a multiplayer world that i play on, and i can only play when hes online. is there any way to turn a terraria world into a server? so i can play on it when i want?
  7. A

Stuck on connecting to server.

same happens to me
  8. A

my friend gave me a molten pickake but i did not get the advancment please help

my friend gave me a molten pickake but i did not get the advancment please help
  9. A

im not getting achivement for molten pickake please help

so i was playing with my friend and he gave me a molten pickake but i did not get the achivement please help.
  10. A

Terraria stops as soon as I launch it

try restarting your computer
  11. A

how to get myfrial ore?

how do i get colbalt/palldinian?
  12. A

how to get myfrial ore?

help, i need the drax to get myfril but to get drax i need hallowed bars and i get them by killing mecanical bosses. but to craft summon for them, i need myfril anvil and i cant get myfril anvil unless i kill mecanical booses but i can only kill mecanical bosses by useing myfril. please help
  13. A

help

how do i get rid of shimmer? please help
Back
Top Bottom