Search results for query: *

1. BlazFilip

PC Valid Housing? [Answered]

Seems to be the case. Thank you for such a quick response!
  2. BlazFilip

PC Valid Housing? [Answered]

I think the game is pulling my leg... Did absolutely nothing except place a chair and a table down. I've tried this on numerous multiple spots. Any opinions on whats going on here?
  3. BlazFilip

PC [1.3 Tutorial] How to Add, Change or Remove borders for your ingame cursor/mouse!

Thank you for such a lovely and detailed guide!
  4. BlazFilip

Disappointed with Expert Mode.

You know before in the 1.0 Terraria when we wanted a challenge we went to kill a Skeletron with no armor, no potions and only a wooden hammer. I'm not even joking, so this, kinda isn't a big deal. Jokes aside, I've seen many people do it, you just need to prepare or practice. Build an arena...
  5. BlazFilip

Other Content after the Moon Lord

This game never had a goal, it's a sandbox game. What was your goal prior to getting the best armor you can get, it was to get the best armor you can get, wasn't it? That's why you got it. Now set a new goal. If you want a greater challenge, go play expert mode, it will give you plenty of uses...
  6. BlazFilip

PC How do you play? Class or use just a bit of everything?

When a new update rolls out with new stuff I usually just pick up a world from scratch and do full tank armor with weapons that seem really good, any weapons at all but I mostly really like magic ones. After that I tend to make classes and set goals for myself, currently I'm doing a...
  7. BlazFilip

What are...

Yes that is correct. It is similar to cosplaying, where you dress like a certain character and act accordingly, except in this case it is in a game rather than real life, and the character can be made up, or doesn't, depending on what you wish to do.
  8. BlazFilip

What are...

Roleplaying is basically making up a fictional character and pretending to act like that character. It is usually performed in MMORPG-s but you can do it in pretty much anything. Example: You decide you want to be a tank in Terraria and thank mobs to protect other players from harm, so because...
  9. BlazFilip

PC You Can't Stop the Cheese - Moon Lord Farm 1.3.0.5

Oh no, here comes a 50kb patch in about 5 minutes!
  10. BlazFilip

PC Buying truffle worms

Do you by any chance have a Weather Radio? If so you can find me on Steam by adding "blazfilip" or through here.
  11. BlazFilip

PC You Can't Stop the Cheese - Moon Lord Farm 1.3.0.5

I usually despise that song but in that case it was so perfectly fitting, it actually looked like he's dancing to it. Amazing. Also how long did it actually take to kill him?
  12. BlazFilip

Need help with expert moon lord

I would say farm the Martians and get a UFO mount (or trade it I guess) then you can get rid of wings, boots, any movement items you have since it renders them useless and replace them with defense / dps. You also do not require an arena then because the UFO mount has infinite flight and is as...
  13. BlazFilip

Whats your most despised enemy?

Crawltipedes don't attack at all if you're standing on a block or floating slightly above it. Just a heads up :joy:
  14. BlazFilip

Do you have a specific order for hotbar items?

Just want to give a heads up that smart cursor is toggled.
  15. BlazFilip

PC Selling lots of stuff all in the Description!

Thank you for an excellent trade, cheers!
  16. BlazFilip

PC Various items for trade

I have a Suspicious Looking Tentacle you can have for a Bee Mount. You can find me on Steam where I go by the name "blazfilip" or through here.
  17. BlazFilip

PC WTB 14 luminite bars asap

Hello, sorry for being a little late. I got some if you still need them. You can contact me on steam where I go by the name "blazfilip" or through here.
  18. BlazFilip

PC Are farms not a thing anymore?

Well there is a huge part of us that do things legit and enjoy trading. It's usually really easy to spot a cheater due to the tendency for them to be kids and be really cocky about the fact they got everything, often making "I GIVE EVERYTHING FREE" threads or offering 100 platinums for a simple...
  19. BlazFilip

PC WTB Sextant and Weather Radio

That would be delightful! Please do add me on steam so we can progress with our trade.
  20. BlazFilip

Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

Hands down my new partner Stardust Dragon. Hes cute, awesome-looking and menacing when someone starts a fistfight with me.
Back
Top Bottom