Search results for query: *

1. 5bo.de | DragonRider6911

Texture Pack The Kobold Emporium (Races, pets, mounts, furniture, and more!)

heya lil bolds i just wanted to check and ask if you are still working on the kobolds pets and minions addon or if you have discarded it or maybe already have post it somewhere and i just could not find it. x3
  2. 5bo.de | DragonRider6911

oh Wow pretty cool stuff, i really like the dragon bust shelf aswell the wind waker chest it looks like you pulled it right out of the game. x3 oh and i also really love the low poly bold from blender, wish i had more time to sink into the program. xD creative kobold is a good bold.
  3. 5bo.de | DragonRider6911

Thingiverse? sure what are you printing about? x3
  4. 5bo.de | DragonRider6911

are you gona work on bold pets? :3 as an add-on thingy? i really like the banners look very fitting.
  5. 5bo.de | DragonRider6911

ohhh! yeah that would fit. maybe a ligth pet aswell? cus kobolds dont like to be alone...? yeah sorry i just like bolds and would love to have a few follow me around. if it comes to fighting the pirat staff and the pygmy staff would fit nicely. xD
  6. 5bo.de | DragonRider6911

cool! ^_^ i mean kobolds are somewhat small i am sure you can try things out for the pets ligth pets and summones if you up for it i mean. the mastermode pets aswell some of the new pets are alright in size. i mean this is the pet from the mastermode plantera (the pet item is the plantera...
  7. 5bo.de | DragonRider6911

oh my gosh YES! YAAAS! BOLDS! lovely scaly kobolds this is amazing. i just talked before the update to my friends, that we need more bolds... and that kobolds would fit nicely into the game. i tryed to get an outfit into the game that leans into kobolds and steampunk theme but it didnt work out...
  8. 5bo.de | DragonRider6911

PC [Vanity items] Wings and Tails...

i know you guys are very busy, especially right now making the game more stable, fix things here and there. i can understand that this is a very low priority right now, i was just happy that it got noticed and it will hopefully be changed eventually. i am sure me and many ohters can wait for it...
  9. 5bo.de | DragonRider6911

thats fine by me, i just hope that it get changed eventually... but i am happy that i may have gotten somewhere with this ^^
  10. 5bo.de | DragonRider6911

**REPORTED** [Vanity items] Boots and particles...

Heya i have yet another concern about something vanity related. this time it is about the particles your character makes wile he/she runs. <-- my char wears the spectre boots in the equipment accessory slot and the sailfish boots in the social slot but only the spectre boots particle are...
  11. 5bo.de | DragonRider6911

thank you so much, this means a lot to me<3 i really hope its an easy fix and it can just be put on a "layer" bellow the wings slot or something like that.
  12. 5bo.de | DragonRider6911

Heya, me and my friends were pretty sad as we have noticed that: if you wear anything wile you have wings equipped that adds a tails like some of the halloween outfits ASWELL the Vanity tail items from the zoologist... either: your wings clip the tail off (this is the case with the halloween...
  13. 5bo.de | DragonRider6911

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

mhh... i like alot of thos changes but... there are a few things that bother me because they got overlooked. 1. (something taht is very small but very importiant to me it was bothering me for a long time actually and i was really really hopeing it got added or fixed.) its usually normal to...
  14. 5bo.de | DragonRider6911

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

love most of the texture and weapon changes <3 i actually liked the death ray even before the change and yes i used it.. xD i am a bit unhappy with something tho.. why make the hallow set op? big stat boni high def and now the set boni of the titanium set? the titanium set now looks... ehh? i...
  15. 5bo.de | DragonRider6911

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

oh my god.. i love this! i allways made nice houses for my npcs, like a flying airship in the skys for the steampunker. one thing tho comes into my mind... if you want to make everybody happy: what if an npc who likes the ice biom wants to live next to an npc that likes the desert biom... would...
  16. 5bo.de | DragonRider6911

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

yeah i am not happy about the second place winner... an outfit won that you can make already in the game? weren't the dev's actually looking for something "unique"? "something we dont have in the game yet"? all vanilla items. for my part i think its a waste of a winner for the "last ever"...
  17. 5bo.de | DragonRider6911

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

heya i wanted to put a kobold into it the ring, well a kobold artificer... she is based on my D&D character i play there. i think this kobolds or lizardly dragonish things migth fit nicely into the game i oh so dearly love to play. i had a few friends who actually would have like to have...
  18. 5bo.de | DragonRider6911

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

i mean not only the weapon i mean the class aginst the others. the weapon was the only way to be one the same lv as the other classes in general. for example somtime you wand to play ofline, you have are higher chance to survive whit the ohter classes i mean the stelfmode is almoste usless and...
  19. 5bo.de | DragonRider6911

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

ok the phantasm was to op but in my opinion the ranger class its to weak now.
Back
Top Bottom