Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Heya,
me and my friends were pretty sad as we have noticed that:
if you wear anything wile you have wings equipped that adds a tails like some of the halloween outfits ASWELL the Vanity tail items from the zoologist...

either:
your wings clip the tail off (this is the case with the halloween outfits and wings)
or
one of both is shown... if you jump the wings show upwile on the ground the tail is shown not both at the same time... (thats the case if you wear the vanity tails from the zoologist and wings)

wings and tails 1.PNG <- in this picture both wings and tail are gone, its actually that the Fledgling wings takeing the tail slot and Fledgling wings are invisible on the ground. (same goes also for if you wear wings to fly in your eqiupment slot and wings you very like the look of in your vanity slot but also wear a tail... the tail is just not there just the vanity wings are shown.)

wings and tails 2.PNG <-(airborne) wings and tails 3.PNG <- (on the ground)

wings and tails fotoshop.PNG <-- this is all i want (i photoshop it)

(i just want to show it as detailed as possible)

for an update that added sooo much love and detail work into an already very very wonderfull game, (i mean heck! i have seen a meteorite land in the background as it happen!)<3 that already had so much to be creative with and to do in character creation and cosplaying... this seems like a BIG step back to me. sooo please please PLEASE fix this once you have time for it.

excuse me for my english...
thanks for reading my post!
i hope you guys will fix this

I'm not sure if its possible to make tails and wings co-exist, because the occupy the same "visual" slot on the player, but I'm going to ask about it. Maybe we'll get lucky :)

Same thing here with the fox set from the Zoologist and I was a bit confused because I always use wings like the hoverboard lol
So it's wings fault? 😥

I'm not sure if its possible to make tails and wings co-exist, because the occupy the same "visual" slot on the player, but I'm going to ask about it. Maybe we'll get lucky :)
Speaking of stuff like that, maybe make it so that glasses (e.g. goggles) occupy the same layer as the Blindfold and can be worn in vanity accessory slots? I’m sure a bunch of players would want to wear sunglasses and a hat at the same time.

Its not a simple change and needs to be assessed individually. As I understand it, these kinds of changes need to be done manually and are quite time consuming.

I mean, I'd love to do it, but its just a smidge out of my skill level, and it would require rewriting a LOT of items. Its a fun thing to have that is a really low priority due to other concerns right now. But it would be nice.

For the record, we did the exact same thing with the Unicorn Horn Vanity item, and it did take quite a bit of extra work compared to a normal vanity helmet.

i know you guys are very busy, especially right now making the game more stable, fix things here and there. i can understand that this is a very low priority right now, i was just happy that it got noticed and it will hopefully be changed eventually. i am sure me and many ohters can wait for it once the game got used to the update. heh xD

Back
Top Bottom