**REPORTED** [Vanity items] Boots and particles...

Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Heya

i have yet another concern about something vanity related.

this time it is about the particles your character makes wile he/she runs.

boots.png <-- my char wears the spectre boots in the equipment accessory slot and the sailfish boots in the social slot but only the spectre boots particle are shown

boots2.png<-- even with the visibility turned off for its still useing the spectre boots particles.

boots3.png i would really love if you wear boots you like the particles off that if you wear them in the "social slot" that the particle effect is shown but you have the actuall effects of the boots you wear in the equipent slot like superfast run with the frostspark boots aswell the extra speed on ice or flower growing if you use the flowerboots in one of your equipment slots..

you guys added so many new diffrent boots with diffrent visual effects and i would really like to use them all thru a run and make my char look neat and cool or that i can use the particles to cosplay... i mean if you use red or yellow dye for the sailfish boots you can easly cosplay the flash or atleast get somewhat close to the overall idea.

i was really hopeing to see this fixed once the journey's end update had dropd but i can also see this tiny detail to be looked over... i mean i am actually not sure if this is intentional or not but by how many new neat effects you added you added quite alot of ways to be creative with the items and the looks of your char.

i just wanted to bring this tiny detail to your guys attention. thanks for reading~

Back
Top Bottom