Search results for query: *

1. T

just looking for cool teraria videos

I LOVE terraria as many on this forum do, but about 2 weeks after the 1.3 update, my computer committed suicide... sense then I kinda forgot about terraria. are there any videos to bring back my love for my favorite game?
  2. T

1.3 awesome meteor landing spot!

So I was fighting the EoW when a meteor came. I dont look for meteors tho so I just keeped playing. then, on my way to the dungeon, I found, well, you will see.
  3. T

PC Npcs randomly dieing

Hmmm paint gun... Don't say im crazy. I think ima drown my painter.
  4. T

PC Npcs randomly dieing

1 why on earth would they add that 2 yep i fixed it before I saw your post. there was a body of water and smart me dident figure out that after watching 2 traveling merchants spawn and DROWN in that pool of water that npcs can drown. -_- problem fixed .
  5. T

PC Npcs randomly dieing

Hi I Have heard that npcs die to solar eruption/Day Break weapons. Soooo can some one tell me why on my not expert prehardmode world with no hellavator why all my npcs (not at the same time) keep DIEING. its annoying.
  6. T

Art Requests

Super bored so. Request something and ill make it! 1 rule. Be descriptive . Get requesting!
  7. T

Pixel Art imDED's Pixel Art

Sorry i was not responding I wasn't on. Yes it will be a bigger sprite it is intended to be a boss. also could to make his other hand (the one without the scythe) hold a purple spell? (unless you have already started with the sprite) and the eye is red.
  8. T

Tapi wont let me craft my item

I am in 1.2.4.1 and tapi is working. when i build my mod and go into mods in tapi its automatically enabled. Than when I go to craft my item with dirt at a work bench I cant craft it. heres my .json for my item. { "displayName": "Tarrarium Bar", "texture": "Materials/Terrarium_Bar", "size": [32...
  9. T

How do I change my forum name?

Title says it all.
  10. T

PC Tapi wont work need help for terraria folder

Tapi wont work because terraria 1.3 changes some folder/images names and other stuff. So I think changing the terraria folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common and C:\Users\OWNER\Documents\My Games to the ones from 1.2.4.1 might work. So if you have the folders if you send a...
  11. T

Pixel Art imDED's Pixel Art

Could you make me a death sprite (sprited to be a boss in a mod?) with a black robe cut up all crazily at the bottom and at the top a hole for the head but all you see is a mad looking eye that's animated to glow in and out of the darkness of the head hole nd he has a scythe held by skelton...
  12. T

PC Need to downgrade terraria to 1.2.4.1

Ok thanks. Also with your permission can i add a grapple shot to my mod? :D
  13. T

PC Need to downgrade terraria to 1.2.4.1

I'm trying to make a mod. But tAPI isn't (and might never be) updated to 1.3 :(. So sense I didn't stop the update, im stuck with 1.3 and game launcher cant downgrade to 1.2.4.1. So is there any way or program that allows me to downgrade my game? Thx
  14. T

PC tAPI won't open

Well I guess ill just hope I can downgrade terraria to 1.2.4.1 soon. i think im going to make a new thread on downgrading. Sound good? EDIT: hmm could downgrading to 1.2.0.3.1 work?
  15. T

PC tAPI won't open

why wouldn't they update it :( Will game launcher be updated?
  16. T

PC tAPI won't open

O I was thinking you just wanted the other folder named terraria. my terraria.exe and tAPI.exe is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria btw if your profile pic is a item from a mod you made that sword looks awesome :)
  17. T

PC tAPI won't open

I have one in C:\Users\OWNER\Documents\My Games\Terraria is that it?
  18. T

PC tAPI won't open

Can i drag the 1.2.4.1 terraria folder into steamapps common? will that work?
  19. T

PC ¿What should I do now? About progression

Like caneurysmFever said do the pumpkin moon first, in my opinion it's easier. Than do the frost moon. After you absolutely wanna go after duke fishron to get the razor blade typhoon, this will make the cultists and onward much easier. Also if you dont have the eye of Cthulhu (yoyo) than get it...
  20. T

PC tAPI won't open

I totally forget to say i have gamelaucher as well. But it can only downgrade to terraria 1.2.2. So if I dowgrade to 1.2.2 than reinstall tAPI for 1.2.2 will it work? or should I make a new thread on downgrading to 1.2.4.1? (im new here) :p
Back
Top Bottom