Search results for query: *

1. Dreadful man

Items A few mechanics suggestions

With the advent of the 1.3 update, my mind has been blowing with ideas for new suggestions. Some are to counter the ugly new additions like the skeleton merchant, which stops every underground farm within no time, while others are just something that could be in the game. Here is a small...
  2. Dreadful man

Story A Never Ending Dream

Hi there! Come to read my story, eh? Okay, thanks! This is my first story, hope you like it! A Never Ending Dream The Temple
  3. Dreadful man

NPCs & Enemies Viral Epidemic!!!

Hey folks, *sneeze*, how is it going? *sniff* Ugh... Sorry about that but I got a really bad case of flu. *cough* Yeah, OK, I know I am wasting your time with my woes but I can't help it, so without further sneezing and coughing let's get to the *SNEEEZE*!!! The Viral Epidemic It is an...
  4. Dreadful man

[WIP] Guide index

This is a list of various guides for easy access posted by our interesting and helpful community members. With guides ranging from constructions to boss fights, you can find a plethora of guides here to answer most of your questions. Notes: All guides are the works of their respective authors...
  5. Dreadful man

Toughest mechanical boss you have ever fought!

Well, hi there! This my first thread so I thought it should be an opinion thread cause...Why Not? Also, after some searching I only found remains of such a thread so I just created it. Now enough blabbering and onto the thread. As the title says, this thread is to pour you :red: of the time when...
Back
Top Bottom